Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she driving AND filming in her latest Fripps Farm story? I bleeping hate it when people do that. You’re driving you insane piece of human waste.
I don’t think she is. I think the camera image is flipped so it looks like she is.

Reactions: 3
duck knows, but there's a comment saying oh no not another you fall in love within a week and bore us all haha! So my guess is this is all some idiotic nonsense about a guy 🤔
Yeah one comment says she setting you up on a date Jodie and Jodie's like yes she is. I thought Jodie had someone anyway sending her flowers on valentine's and they share a secret message photo 🤣
---
Yeah one comment says she setting you up on a date Jodie and Jodie's like yes she is. I thought Jodie had someone anyway sending her flowers on valentine's and they share a secret message photo 🤣
Also zoomed in and rotated their video their notebook says freebies and donations. FREEBIES bleeping beggars. I need to step away from tattle lol.
Screenshot_20230228_220430_Photos~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
---

Also zoomed in and rotated their video their notebook says freebies and donations. FREEBIES bleeping beggars. I need to step away from tattle lol.View attachment 1994730
It was obviously Par... ah never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if it’s Poundland Rag n Bone man and she’s secretly plotting to get her life back?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does Jodie advertise her 60 a day smokers laugh? I think I would keep that to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The first honest to God thing that popped into my head when I saw this was Brett the Hitman Hart.

They look like a bunch of aged WWF wrestlers from the early 90s.
I've been having a good old howl at this all day. This has cheered me up this year 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂 this photo is comedy gold, if I ever feel bad about myself getting older I ll just look at this photo and think ahhhh life could be worse, I could be sharing a bed with Jodie Marsh looking like she's trying to squeeze a hard dead jobby out for Billy 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I've been having a good old howl at this all day. This has cheered me up this year 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂 this photo is comedy gold, if I ever feel bad about myself getting older I ll just look at this photo and think ahhhh life could be worse, I could be sharing a bed with Jodie Marsh looking like she's trying to squeeze a hard dead jobby out for Billy 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Fellow Scot by any chance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
---

Also zoomed in and rotated their video their notebook says freebies and donations. FREEBIES bleeping beggars. I need to step away from tattle lol.View attachment 1994730
It’s a small book tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she took Billy to Graceland. 😂😂 Bet he had the other visitors all shook up thinking Elvis ghost has returned. (Billy if your reading, my apologies if the word ghost has given you a hard on).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when she took Billy to Graceland. 😂😂 Bet he had the other visitors all shook up thinking Elvis ghost has returned. (Billy if your reading, my apologies if the word ghost has given you a hard on).
I still find it really weird she said nothing about the recent passing of Lisa Marie, as it appears she's squished herself back into the elvis obsession.

Creature feature with jodie jelly belly, stop kissing animals it won't get you on the telly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.