Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a scabby beg
---
If the face is a private joke why share it on socials? Smelly melt
Probably because she sent them herself and to make it seem more believable she added a secret back story. Like when her "fans" send her fanmail addressed to:

The amazing Jodie Marsh
Don't know the address
Somewhere in Essex

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably because she sent them herself and to make it seem more believable she added a secret back story. Like when her "fans" send her fanmail addressed to:

The amazing Jodie Marsh
Don't know the address
Somewhere in Essex
To be fair, use of "amazing" aside, that would probably get there, eventually.

Reactions: 4
100% guarantee it.
He probably got the flowers too. I was so amused by her "private joke" comment and picture, she's so desperate to make it look like she's got such strong friendships and relationships, complete with cute wee in jokes, so she posts nonsense like that.

Reactions: 19
She is so desperate it’s really not a good look Jodie. Why even post about a private joke trying to make Billy Elvis jealous sorry love he prefers dead people to you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He probably got the flowers too. I was so amused by her "private joke" comment and picture, she's so desperate to make it look like she's got such strong friendships and relationships, complete with cute wee in jokes, so she posts nonsense like that.
Best creepy dad EVAH!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would love that girlfriend to reply back saying "funny cos Jimbob says he didn't sign a release and no one was filming anything"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet that has deflated the ego somewhat. You just know she’ll of been prancing about like a peacock all day “look at me boys, look at me”.
That's what narked me. She's like a 10 year old (without a hard hat) on smarties - or Neil Parish having seen a real tractor - whereas for the rest of the people around her and in particular the driver they are trying to do a day's work. I can't make out particularly well what she's doing on the back of that tractor, but she's adjacent to perving over the driver, who surely is at least as irritated as a car driver would be if the kids were mucking around in the back seat.

I find it incredible that a person of her advancing years is behaving this way. I know that sounds like the words of an old fuddy duddy, but I can't think of a better way to put it. I guess it's the behaviour of entitled shitheads who think that the world is their playground and who never had to take responsibility for anything. But it must help the emotional simpletons that consider themselves her fans to be able to relate to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And "TV Pilot"? Fannying about with the cameras on our phones, more like.
Yeah I thought it was a bit wobbly for a proper TV camera. She probably had a producer turn up to the old house and was like it's a tit hole here let me know when you move and send me some footage. So she rushed and bought a new place and got her mate to film her larking about.

I would love that girlfriend to reply back saying "funny cos Jimbob says he didn't sign a release and no one was filming anything"
Someone message her 🤭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.