Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what narked me. She's like a 10 year old (without a hard hat) on smarties - or Neil Parish having seen a real tractor - whereas for the rest of the people around her and in particular the driver they are trying to do a day's work. I can't make out particularly well what she's doing on the back of that tractor, but she's adjacent to perving over the driver, who surely is at least as irritated as a car driver would be if the kids were mucking around in the back seat.

I find it incredible that a person of her advancing years is behaving this way. I know that sounds like the words of an old fuddy duddy, but I can't think of a better way to put it. I guess it's the behaviour of entitled shitheads who think that the world is their playground and who never had to take responsibility for anything. But it must help the emotional simpletons that consider themselves her fans to be able to relate to her.
She wants to be like Jeremy C with his Diddley farm show
I got flowers yesterday and I’m not anyones wife 😆 Poor cow all the same I wonder how much out of pocket she is after paying for those flowers to send to herself.
Begging for dog food today , are they rescued dogs ? Or her pets she chose for herself ?

Reactions: 14
She wants to be like Jeremy C with his Diddley farm show
Begging for dog food today , are they rescued dogs ? Or her pets she chose for herself ?
A little of both. She may have rescued some of them but she rescued them as pets - not as working farm dogs. She should at least be paying for her own pet food.

She’s bleeping laughing at people. Not having to shell out money for her actual pets.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
A little of both. She may have rescued some of them but she rescued them as pets - not as working farm dogs. She should at least be paying for her own pet food.

She’s bleeping laughing at people. Not having to shell out money for her actual pets.
She is a bleeping prick

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This farm shambles is going to implode, I only hope the animals won't suffer due to her narcissism. She cannot keep up the facade forever, and she really is laughing at everyone as mentioned previously. It's not sustainable and it's certainly not fair on those poor critters. I want everything to collapse around her, I wonder who she will blame. There will be a post, false crying saying that things were out of her control and it wasn't her fault. She's a saint after all, rescuing, or buying, animals to add to her collection. People like her, narcissistic, shallow with an over inflated ego will never admit failure.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ. I haven’t been on this thread since Billy did the off and she was outing him for being more into dead people than her. Fast forward to 5 mins ago, I’ve just come across her trying to pose on the bed whilst hiding her body next to her pal whose socks are absolutely manky. I’d love to ask what have I missed but I’m not sure I want to know :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ. I haven’t been on this thread since Billy did the off and she was outing him for being more into dead people than her. Fast forward to 5 mins ago, I’ve just come across her trying to pose on the bed whilst hiding her body next to her pal whose socks are absolutely manky. I’d love to ask what have I missed but I’m not sure I want to know :ROFLMAO:
She's now got 200 animals, on the beg every day for food, supplies, sheds the lot! Oh, and she's bought a new house and is making a TV show while looking like a washed up old hag on only fans begging for creeps to buy her stuff from her wishlist. What a time to be alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The friendship fallouts are always fun, but we're never told of the unspeakable things they done, or how unbearably unhappy the Jodie Marsh has been behind close doors, how's she's vomited into the sink, it's like the old friends are just fed to the pigs and new ones appear. Best group EVAH, happiest EVAH. So I do prefer a boyfriend fallout, to hear the same shite she spouted about the previous one.
This a 100 times. Friends just vanish and are never spoken of again. Boyfriend rants are so much better.
My days she looks like an absolute heffer! It’s like she just gets bigger. Some artistic license for her new OF video: they’re gonna need a bigger blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They don’t even make a effort in the new “sexy” pic Jodie has the shirt on to cover up all her timber and her mate hasn’t even bothered putting clean socks on Yhyh really sexy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s not a new picture either - she mentioned that she’d had her roots done around a week ago so her hair would be all blonde.

Reactions: 7
That’s not a new picture either - she mentioned that she’d had her roots done around a week ago so her hair would be all blonde.
They’re wearing the same clothes as they were in the photo of them wearing those ridiculous hats so that’s late Jan early Feb.

Reactions: 4
Oh I’ve only just seen the latest picture you’re talking about! 😂. The hand. The huge shirt. The socks. The absolute lack of anything even remotely sexual in that picture. Jodie no guy is going to pay money to see you hide your fat in a massive shirt whilst fake touching your girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The socks being left on has absolutely sent me 😂😂😭😭I mean who is actually paying for this?? The massive shirt that doesn’t even cover the belly, we all saw it Jodie!! The photoshopping has almost erased half her nose! What is this life??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.