Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ok? She looks like she’s doubled over because shes constipated and hasn’t pooped in days, is this meant to look sexy 🙄
This is so bad. As in bad bad readers wives bad
Her message "I'm back modelling" taking photos on your friends iPhone isn't really modelling is it Jodie?

"I'm the happiest I've evah been" the hungriest talk about food 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only people commenting on her dog bleeping rough glamour shots are creepy, sovereign wearing, neck tattooed, obese taxi drivers called Phil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
'back modelling'. Love, it's more readers digest than readers wives. You're a fat 40 something smelly woman grifting for hay and straw online and eating horse tit. #SOSEXEHANDPOWAHFUL.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she ok? She looks like she’s doubled over because shes constipated and hasn’t pooped in days, is this meant to look sexy 🙄

omg we have the same Dorma bedspread i feel dirty now and i will have to burn it
---
'back modelling'. Love, it's more readers digest than readers wives. You're a fat 40 something smelly woman grifting for hay and straw online and eating horse tit. #SOSEXEHANDPOWAHFUL.

ive noticed she does not put any effort in to these pictures looks like she cant be bothered
its all about the money
---
Her message "I'm back modelling" taking photos on your friends iPhone isn't really modelling is it Jodie?

"I'm the happiest I've evah been" the hungriest talk about food 🙄

yes love it really shows thats why you keep telling us because it does not look like you are

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230218-164749_Instagram.jpg

Picsart_23-02-18_16-50-10-758.jpg

Two down, two to go.

Poor Steve (@elvis_returns). He came third in the European Elvis Championship 2022, for duck's sake.

#JusticeForSteve

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.