Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol just seen the pic with claire eg fillers
bloody hell she looks like she is having major problems with her wisdom teeth,all 4

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her message "I'm back modelling" taking photos on your friends iPhone isn't really modelling is it Jodie?

"I'm the happiest I've evah been" the hungriest talk about food πŸ™„
This shows the depths of her delusion, always getting her own way and being told how amazing she is all the time. We look at this and see a pathetic individual, on a bed being photographed by a friend... that's not modeling you stupid witch!

Reactions: 13
This shows the depths of her delusion, always getting her own way and being told how amazing she is all the time. We look at this and see a pathetic individual, on a bed being photographed by a friend... that's not modeling you stupid witch!
Absolute Emperors New Clothes

Her message "I'm back modelling" taking photos on your friends iPhone isn't really modelling is it Jodie?

"I'm the happiest I've evah been" the hungriest talk about food πŸ™„
Just thought of something, "back modelling" is this a new fetish, people who are particularly enamored with backs? Or is it some homage to silver back gorillas?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't the people spending money for her farm see she has posts along side begging of her out for fancy meals? I did notice she's changed her narrative on that and puts an emphasis on her dad taking her out, or Claire taking her out. She thinks she's clever, she's not! We know exactly what she's upto.
Also she put got tickets to see Elvis tribute the other night FREE ? Mmmm all to pacify the gullible cult of donation idiots.

• Haha
I haven't even seen Jodie since she was on the fitness scene.

Why did she pack in the bodybuilding?

She did a 180 and turned into a sloth.

• Haha
A hobby of mine. Screenshotting Jodie at her most unflattering. Admittedly this isn’t very hard.
366E7A46-ECE3-4A73-BBDB-9C1573620411.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I was going through a bag of stuff to take to charity this morning and found her autobiography in it- thought I'd have another read because I'm bored and my sprogs are asleep.
The self-importance and arrogance is next level!
Constant references to friends who agree with her all the time, marvel at her success, haemorrhage themselves laughing at her immense wit, wank themselves into a frenzy over her astounding beauty (she's got natural boobs, everyone, did you know? Not like Katie Price, who she isn't jealous of at all. Not. At. All.)

I'm at the bit where Kim sadly dies and good grief how she makes that all about herself. Were they actually friends? She's only mentioned once previously.
I remember the poem about the dog that is also applied to Kim... That's coming up soon.
Surely whoever published it hated her. You can't read it and believe any of it or think it portrays her as anything other than a self-centred, deluded bore.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.