Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
claire is morphing in to jodie looking at the new pics
stupid face expressions
clothing
think she has been bit by the z celebrity bug
she is now under jodie spell
would not be surprised if her relationship ends pretty soon
poor kids and partner

Reactions: 18
Any fucker stupid enough to buy anything for this creature's farm is a bleeping imbecile. The freeloading bleep can afford it herself and if she can't, the 'farm' should be closed down. Also, the actual bleeping state of her, she makes Pat Butcher look delicate. Jodie, a lot of people cannot afford to eat or heat their homes - get in the bleeping bin you smelly, scruffy, batshit bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Any fucker stupid enough to buy anything for this creature's farm is a bleeping imbecile. The freeloading bleep can afford it herself and if she can't, the 'farm' should be closed down. Also, the actual bleeping state of her, she makes Pat Butcher look delicate. Jodie, a lot of people cannot afford to eat or heat their homes - get in the bleeping bin you smelly, scruffy, batshit bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or is she out every night? All you morons donating and buying her stuff take note! We had a post not long ago telling everyone how busy she is and never goes out. Stupid bint.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over Claire in the photos she posted today at Karen Presley last night, if ever there was a bad advertisement for Botox and fillers she’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t get over Claire in the photos she posted today at Karen Presley last night, if ever there was a bad advertisement for Botox and fillers she’s it.
Typical jodie- Morph everyone into a version she wants to see. Why the hell can't these dopes see what she is doing?

Reactions: 14
Her latest posts of Claire dancing she looks like she’s had a serve allergic reaction to a bee sting. The one of them all dancing and showing feminine Elvis is all for Billy’s benefit imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest posts of Claire dancing she looks like she’s had a serve allergic reaction to a bee sting. The one of them all dancing and showing feminine Elvis is all for Billy’s benefit imo.
Defo. Like he gives a duck. Billy if your reading here by any chance I'm behind ya lad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is she out every night? All you morons donating and buying her stuff take note! We had a post not long ago telling everyone how busy she is and never goes out. Stupid bint.
I love the way they make out they’re bffs but Ben’s wifey always looks like she’s screaming internally in photos of them together.

Reactions: 11
The post of her and Claire calling Claire her ‘soul sister’. It feels like part of the lovebombing making her feel special and important when there’s really been many before her. She’s literally traded Billy for Claire as she needs someone with her all the time, doing stuff for the farm and to boost her fragile ego. Claire is sacrificing time with her family to be Jodie’s right hand man. She’s not your soul sister she is using you, she’s also barely known her that long. *cue post about how they’ve known each over FOR EVA!!!!

Most normal female friendship hardly ever see each other as they have lives, kids, partners, jobs etc. certainly don’t live in each others pockets like we’re teens.

Reactions: 26
The post of her and Claire calling Claire her ‘soul sister’. It feels like part of the lovebombing making her feel special and important when there’s really been many before her. She’s literally traded Billy for Claire as she needs someone with her all the time, doing stuff for the farm and to boost her fragile ego. Claire is sacrificing time with her family to be Jodie’s right hand man. She’s not your soul sister she is using you, she’s also barely known her that long. *cue post about how they’ve known each over FOR EVA!!!!

Most normal female friendship hardly ever see each other as they have lives, kids, partners, jobs etc. certainly don’t live in each others pockets like we’re teens.
It's odd to me she doesn't ever seem to spend a night on her own!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.