Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The claire thing is odd she has pretty much stepped in to Billy's blue suede shoes
her husband and kids cant be happy

im calling a split in the next few months (claire and hubby) then a few months with the love bomber then big split with Jodie then back to her family;);)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The claire thing is odd she has pretty much stepped in to Billy's blue suede shoes
her husband and kids cant be happy

im calling a split in the next few months (claire and hubby) then a few months with the love bomber then big split with Jodie then back to her family;);)
Billy’s blue suede shoes 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is she out every night? All you morons donating and buying her stuff take note! We had a post not long ago telling everyone how busy she is and never goes out. Stupid bint.
Wow! Claire is transing, I'm certain now.
---
I see your Robo-have-a-cop and raise you - erm scratch that, flacidly present
Look's like she's skinned some of her animal stock with those furs on the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see your Robo-have-a-cop and raise you - erm scratch that, flacidly present
She’s really trying to cover up the gut! Her mate is there in all her polyester underwear glory and there’s Jodie with a grubby trucker shirt on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s really trying to cover up the gut! Her mate is there in all her polyester underwear glory and there’s Jodie with a grubby trucker shirt on.
Thing that gets me, is she has a gym, plenty resources and the know how to lose weight and tone up. She just doesn't care any more and that nutrition crap she was peddling- long gone.

Reactions: 20
Her answer would be that she doesn’t have time to work out and eat healthily because she’s saving all the baby animaws and she never has a break except for when she goes out weekly and is doing EVERYTHING on her own. Plus she’s recently lost her mum and her relationship broke up.

Reactions: 20
Is it just me or is she out every night? All you morons donating and buying her stuff take note! We had a post not long ago telling everyone how busy she is and never goes out. Stupid bint.
Is it right that she doesn't drink alcohol???

Reactions: 3
No money to look after animals but enough money to pump up her lips again.

What a head she is, and what a joke those are that are paying for her Vanity project

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.