Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the address and it's not on Rightmove.
I don't believe she has found a new property or even spoken to an estate agent about selling hers yet. I still think this is a petulant response to a visist from the RSPCA and /or council.

"Can't BELIEVE some vile jellus bullies have reported me just for trying to save animals!!111 I'll show them and these weird miserable neighbours, what's wrong with them? Probably just need a shag. Stalkers, the lot of them, must have been looking over the fences. They make my retinas burn with how ugly they are but I'll have the last laugh. I don't want to live here anymore ANYWAY, I was already thinking about finding somewhere else so YOU HAVEN'T PUSHED ME OUT I was leaving anyway. I will have the bestest animal rescue EVAH and all the animals will love me, their mummy, more than all the grains of sand in the world!!11!!!"........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ad infinitum.

She's been told by the authorities that she has inadequate space for the animals and that it's inappropriate in a residential area so this is her knee jerk response.

Good luck selling that house, she's devalued it by turning it into a quagmire littered with shipping containers and old caravans.

I'd bet Parge is going to front the money for whatever new property she finds and then she'll pay him back when the current house sells.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can’t even hate watch her anymore.
Why on earth has she got a wild animals arm down her throat?
It’s absolutely vile.
Scruffy ugly witch

Reactions: 10
Can’t even hate watch her anymore.
Why on earth has she got a wild animals arm down her throat?
It’s absolutely vile.
Scruffy ugly witch
Oh didn't you know? Mabel is a fully qualified dentist! She even says on her cock and bull website mabel even cleans my teeth. What bleeping planet is she on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
just had a look on the site and apart from a few photos of a few animals it's really a begging site,its all about donations or monthly donations and the amazon list

and i thought there were more than 2 sheep

must be having some botox again soon so need the funds to come in

Reactions: 5
Her latest botox session has given her a droopy eyelid. Thats what happens when you get it done every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jodies currently arguing with people on Twitter about Matt Hancock (and mentioning her Mum dying of course too). Calling people a see you next Tuesday, pass me some popcorn...
She should be happy the man is bored by it Considering it made Billy horny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are only 3 certainties in this life: Death, taxes and Jodie Marsh arguing with randoms on the internet and calling them cunts because they DARE to call out her bleeping bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s no doubt spouting he r
There are only 3 certainties in this life: Death, taxes and Jodie Marsh arguing with randoms on the internet and calling them cunts because they DARE to call out her bleeping bullshit.
Or dare to have a different opinion to hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She absolutely annoys the tit outta me…..
I feel like Billy the Incredible Hulk Vagina puller when I hear/see….

pronounce the animals names in that baby voice
Emoo
The best ever
My friends came over
Her hair
He millimetres thin eyebrows
That fuckin snoz hanging off her face
Rinsing thick bastards to pay for her obsession

the list goes on and on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen that insta post of her slobbering all over that goat. She definitely needs to find another salon her lips are wonky she looks like she’s having a stroke.

Jodies currently arguing with people on Twitter about Matt Hancock (and mentioning her Mum dying of course too). Calling people a see you next Tuesday, pass me some popcorn...
Her mum died of cancer though didn’t she? What’s that got to do with twit Hancock?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.