Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 2 years than Jodie and although I am fatter than her, I look at least 10 years younger than her and I’ve never had Botox. I also have normal eyebrows
What would I be jealous of? Looking nearly 50?

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m 2 years than Jodie and although I am fatter than her, I look at least 10 years younger than her and I’ve never had Botox. I also have normal eyebrows
What would I be jealous of? Looking nearly 50?

🤣🤣🤣
Ahem. I‘m 50 and look better than her. And cleaner.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
is she still on only fans
if so does she mention it
she hasn’t mentioned it since she launched it. Assume it didnt get the rave feedback she had hoped for and she was uploading old pics from what we know 🤣

i mean she looks a state now but there are some desperate men out there that will literally nut over anything (eg Kerry Katona 🤢) so i’m sure she could make some money for fripps farm on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah i
she hasn’t mentioned it since she launched it. Assume it didnt get the rave feedback she had hoped for and she was uploading old pics from what we know 🤣

i mean she looks a state now but there are some desperate men out there that will literally nut over anything (eg Kerry Katona 🤢) so i’m sure she could make some money for fripps farm on there.
thought she had been quiet about it was going to say if she was bragging about making loads of money she would not be begging for donations regarding fripps

I think people were complaining that she was only uploading old pictures that could be found from a Google search.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s quite scary the gullible masses 😳 all that stuff she used to sell was a load of Cobblers (my skin has never been so amazing and smooth as when I drink my Magic potion ….. next post need my Botox 🤣 and still they bought it !! No questioning
I'm such an amazing best evah shag that my last relationship was with a necrophiliac.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm such an amazing best evah shag that my last relationship was with a necrophiliac.
Hi everyone don’t post often but do read can someone please post a picture of Billy having read all about him and his pulled vaginas and love of the dead I really need to put a face to the best Eva shag till he pulled apart a vagina and broke into the mortuary and shagged a corpse, cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone don’t post often but do read can someone please post a picture of Billy having read all about him and his pulled vaginas and love of the dead I really need to put a face to the best Eva shag till he pulled apart a vagina and broke into the mortuary and shagged a corpse, cheers.
No, no dearheart, you have it wrong - someone pulled apart *their* vajayjay and took a pic and sent to Billy effing Baskin xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine you want to buy Elvis but your skint so can only get a pound land dupe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can also be spotted visiting David Fuller whilst carrying a pen and notepad.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.