Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen that insta post of her slobbering all over that goat. She definitely needs to find another salon her lips are wonky she looks like she’s having a stroke.

Her mum died of cancer though didn’t she? What’s that got to do with twit Hancock?
i think she mentioned they had a tough time trying to get her diagnosed and they weren’t allowed to be with her a during hospital visits due to restrictions.

whilst she is a complete twit I wouldn’t wish what she and her family went through during that time for anyone. Going through that is tough enough but with all the crappy restrictions that were in place it must have been horrendous

Reactions: 17
whilst she is a complete twit I wouldn’t wish what she and her family went through during that time for anyone. Going through that is tough enough but with all the crappy restrictions that were in place it must have been horrendous
To be fair she was still a complete twit throughout the whole thing. Saying she knew better than the doctors, drowning her mum in CBD oil, making her become a vegan because it’s better for her and saying her nutrition shakes were better than the liquid meals the hospital were giving Marge.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
To be fair she was still a complete twit throughout the whole thing. Saying she knew better than the doctors, drowning her mum in CBD oil, making her become a vegan because it’s better for her and saying her nutrition shakes were better than the liquid meals the hospital were giving Marge.
Didn’t she go off on one because her brother’s wife gave her mum a kiss on the cheek whilst she was wearing lipstick too?

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she go off on one because her brother’s wife gave her mum a kiss on the cheek whilst she was wearing lipstick too?
Yep! She didn’t outright say it was her brother’s wife but I think she made it obvious who she meant.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen that insta post of her slobbering all over that goat. She definitely needs to find another salon her lips are wonky she looks like she’s having a stroke.

Her mum died of cancer though didn’t she? What’s that got to do with twit Hancock?
Because EVERYTHING is about jodie 🤨

Right you 'orrible lot (jokes, love you all) my cousin met, well saw, marsh at an event a long time ago. Said she was stomping around complaining and loudly laughing at things that weren't even funny. It was to do with her supplement hocus pocus, now defunct of course. Said she took off one of her hideous shoes and put it into a man's face. In the hotel afterwards where many of the folk were staying said he is a deeply unpleasant person. Also, her skin is just terrible. I don't think botox is doing anything for her these days.

Reactions: 12
Wow, she has many more animals than I thought. 4 meerkats? they were not rescues were they?

5 dogs and 7 cats were her own pets? and she wants money to feed them

None of the smaller meerkats are rescues, she Got them from a breeder so she could keep Mabel

I don’t think all her dogs and cats are rescues either, her cats are pedigree and she’s always spent a lot of money on a lot of dogs

Reactions: 11
Only a couple of the cats are rescued. Even the ones she said she rescued from a kitten farm weren’t. She went to a breeder to buy the cats and said that the conditions were poor. She didn’t report it or anything though. Just took the two kittens she had gone to buy.

The Rottweiler she has wasn’t a rescue, she bought it as a puppy, although the other one she had that died was. I think the other ones she has now are but I think the bulldogs and pugs she used to have all came from breeders.

Ah another Jodie classic. If you disagree with her, you must be jealous. Jealous of what though? Being a 43 year old woman being supported by your dad? Stinking of animal tit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine being a woman in your mid 40’s and your response to something you don’t agree with it ‘jellus bulliez’ 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can tell that’s what she was told throughout her childhood - if someone doesn’t like you, it’s because they’re jealous - and she never grown out of that mindset. She needs to accept that not everyone is going to like you, in the same way that you aren’t going to like everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Crikey her horse feed won’t last long if she fills up their bowls like that! My Shetland literally gets a sprinkling of chaff

Reactions: 2
Her parents enabled this behaviour for years. They told her people are only jealous, jealous of what exactly? An ugly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.