Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have three MASSIVE pieces of news:
1f31f.png
We have a website !!!!!!! You can now donate as well as buy food from the Amazon wishlist!! You can meet all the animals, meet the team and find out more about what I do: Www.FrippsFarm.co.uk
1f31f.png
Fripps Farm is now a CIC !! Which is a community interest company meaning I serve the community - in this case; animals and wildlife. Itā€™s basically like having charity status and means I can get help with people donating and raising money for the animals. Also itā€™s more transparent than a charity and we have to show that the money goes straight to the cause!!
1f31f.png
I am moving !!!!! To a place with acres of land !!! So the animals will have loads more space!!! I am beyond excited! The new place will allow me to do so much more and the ducks even have a choice of two ponds on the land!!! Itā€™s the best thing ever!
So I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone so far who has helped me with saving the animals. Everyone whoā€™s bought food from the Amazon wishlist - youā€™re incredible! Everyone whoā€™s come to my clothing sales (and helped at them), youā€™re incredible!! Now you can donate and still buy food for your favourite animals from the wishlist. You can also organise fundraisers (like the three peaks challenge) and give all your sponsorship to Fripps Farm!!!! You are all amazing!!! I couldnā€™t have gotten this far without your support and help. After a rough few years, hereā€™s to a wonderful future in saving even more animals !!!! Onwards and upwards !!!
1f60d.png
1f64c_1f3fc.png
1f495.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1710745We have a website !!!!!!! You can now donate as well as buy food from the Amazon wishlist!! You can meet all the animals, meet the team and find out more about what I do: Www.FrippsFarm.co.uk
View attachment 1710746Fripps Farm is now a CIC !! Which is a community interest company meaning I serve the community - in this case; animals and wildlife. Itā€™s basically like having charity status and means I can get help with people donating and raising money for the animals. Also itā€™s more transparent than a charity and we have to show that the money goes straight to the cause!!
View attachment 1710747I am moving !!!!! To a place with acres of land !!! So the animals will have loads more space!!! I am beyond excited! The new place will allow me to do so much more and the ducks even have a choice of two ponds on the land!!! Itā€™s the best thing ever!
So I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone so far who has helped me with saving the animals. Everyone whoā€™s bought food from the Amazon wishlist - youā€™re incredible! Everyone whoā€™s come to my clothing sales (and helped at them), youā€™re incredible!! Now you can donate and still buy food for your favourite animals from the wishlist. You can also organise fundraisers (like the three peaks challenge) and give all your sponsorship to Fripps Farm!!!! You are all amazing!!! I couldnā€™t have gotten this far without your support and help. After a rough few years, hereā€™s to a wonderful future in saving even more animals !!!! Onwards and upwards !!! View attachment 1710748View attachment 1710749View attachment 1710750
So sheā€™s got enough money to buy a huge house and land but not pay for her animals?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1710745We have a website !!!!!!! You can now donate as well as buy food from the Amazon wishlist!! You can meet all the animals, meet the team and find out more about what I do: Www.FrippsFarm.co.uk
View attachment 1710746Fripps Farm is now a CIC !! Which is a community interest company meaning I serve the community - in this case; animals and wildlife. Itā€™s basically like having charity status and means I can get help with people donating and raising money for the animals. Also itā€™s more transparent than a charity and we have to show that the money goes straight to the cause!!
View attachment 1710747I am moving !!!!! To a place with acres of land !!! So the animals will have loads more space!!! I am beyond excited! The new place will allow me to do so much more and the ducks even have a choice of two ponds on the land!!! Itā€™s the best thing ever!
So I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone so far who has helped me with saving the animals. Everyone whoā€™s bought food from the Amazon wishlist - youā€™re incredible! Everyone whoā€™s come to my clothing sales (and helped at them), youā€™re incredible!! Now you can donate and still buy food for your favourite animals from the wishlist. You can also organise fundraisers (like the three peaks challenge) and give all your sponsorship to Fripps Farm!!!! You are all amazing!!! I couldnā€™t have gotten this far without your support and help. After a rough few years, hereā€™s to a wonderful future in saving even more animals !!!! Onwards and upwards !!! View attachment 1710748View attachment 1710749View attachment 1710750
Why does she use so many exclamation makes?

I don't understand how people can be gullible enough to fund this vanity project for the millionaire's daughter.

Question is - did she choose to move or was she forced to by the Council/RSPCA/Disgruntled Neighbours?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder what Fripps Farms plan is for this? Has Jodie spent some time putting in new procedures and processes šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

1C6075E3-73F0-4D47-8070-5DDFCDD55014.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Has anyone read the website? I love the descriptions of "the team", it's so obvious Jodie has written it.
That sheā€™s the happiest sheā€™s ever been? I wonder for whose benefit that was writtenā€¦.it couldnā€™t be more transparent that this entire vanity project is all about Jodie and Jodie only. Itā€™s like reading the mind of a narcissist.

Reactions: 8
Imagine trying to sell that house with the state the garden is in !! Its going to cost a fortune to fix that mess

Reactions: 11
Imagine trying to sell that house with the state the garden is in !! Its going to cost a fortune to fix that mess
Specially given the fact forensics will be digging the garden next year in the hopes of finding the vanished Billy. Does she have pigs at the farm?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That sheā€™s the happiest sheā€™s ever been? I wonder for whose benefit that was writtenā€¦.it couldnā€™t be more transparent that this entire vanity project is all about Jodie and Jodie only. Itā€™s like reading the mind of a narcissist.
This has hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s quite worrying isnā€™t it how Billy had just disappeared?
As far as I know he doesnā€™t have family who would have reported him missing if he really was.
I wouldnā€™t put anything past this bleep

Reactions: 5
Just read the website. Very amateurish - terrible grammar and a lot of repeated phrases. Apparently every animal worships Jodie and believes themselves to be human.

Obviously written by Jodie - she seems to believe they are the children she never had. Sad all round.

Reactions: 11
She couldnā€™t afford some Pedigree chum to feed her dog the other day how is she affording a house with land?
Thatā€™ll be the ā€œBotoxā€ being written off as a vet visit with treatment then.

Has anyone read the website? I love the descriptions of "the team", it's so obvious Jodie has written it.
Omg šŸ¤£ ā€˜The Bossā€™ okay calm down Tony Soprano. Jack the head of animal welfare needs sacked then as thereā€™s a poor emu stomping about that quagmire missing 90% of its beak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.