Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite worrying isn’t it how Billy had just disappeared?
As far as I know he doesn’t have family who would have reported him missing if he really was.
I wouldn’t put anything past this bleep
I’ve just read through the website. As already posted terrible grammar, punctuation!!! Obviously written by Jodie.

Strangely I read it as the opening dialogue from Heart to Heart (showing my age here)

…and when they met, it was Murder…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Specially given the fact forensics will be digging the garden next year in the hopes of finding the vanished Billy. Does she have pigs at the farm?
Sadly they won’t find anything Rebecca the pig ate him months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just googled “Fripps Farm”. The website isn’t even on the first page of search results however tattle was 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jodies got a farm called fripps
Billy got a text of pulled apart vagina lips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does she use so many exclamation makes?

I don't understand how people can be gullible enough to fund this vanity project for the millionaire's daughter.

Question is - did she choose to move or was she forced to by the Council/RSPCA/Disgruntled Neighbours?
Excellent point , but she would never admit that , it’s all complete BS non stop Happy Happy Happy …. It must be so tiring

Reactions: 6
I’ve just read through the website. As already posted terrible grammar, punctuation!!! Obviously written by Jodie.

Strangely I read it as the opening dialogue from Heart to Heart (showing my age here)

…and when they met, it was Murder…
Thanks. I now have the theme music stuck in my head! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jodie Exotic Soprano got Billy killed off and fed him to the pigs. I can see the plot now on a Channel 5 movie starring Tara Reid.
"My lover, the pigs and the pulled apart lips"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This website is painful to read. It’s just so repetitive

did she have to declare it a CIC for tax reasons? She badly wants to take cash in but she can’t without being a CIC or getting fucked for tax that is all it’s really about. She’s had to show her address so perhaps ‘I’m moving’ is to put people off the scent of turning up!

guys, hyperlink the ‘get involved’ page when you reference it in all your wall of blurb

OMG Claire works FULL TIME in the city, has 2 kids and is ‘head of operations’ at this tit farm? Oh also.. she’s like a sister to Jodie like all the other girls were like sisters but they have now vanished

Carl Wright ‘head of media’ used a generic website template and then gave Jodie the log in.

IM MAD ME EVERYONE THINKS IM MAD IM SO MAD ME, LOOK AT ME! IM MAD INNNIT

Like that sketch from Paul Whitehouse

I cannot wait till Jodie’s next boyfriend gets put on this team page and then a year later has to be removed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh she’s asking for ostrich EGG laying food on Amazon and also a ton of dog food! Why is she breeding them? For the dogs she bought and paid for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have three MASSIVE pieces of news:
View attachment 1710745We have a website !!!!!!! You can now donate as well as buy food from the Amazon wishlist!! You can meet all the animals, meet the team and find out more about what I do: Www.FrippsFarm.co.uk
View attachment 1710746Fripps Farm is now a CIC !! Which is a community interest company meaning I serve the community - in this case; animals and wildlife. It’s basically like having charity status and means I can get help with people donating and raising money for the animals. Also it’s more transparent than a charity and we have to show that the money goes straight to the cause!!
View attachment 1710747I am moving !!!!! To a place with acres of land !!! So the animals will have loads more space!!! I am beyond excited! The new place will allow me to do so much more and the ducks even have a choice of two ponds on the land!!! It’s the best thing ever!
So I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone so far who has helped me with saving the animals. Everyone who’s bought food from the Amazon wishlist - you’re incredible! Everyone who’s come to my clothing sales (and helped at them), you’re incredible!! Now you can donate and still buy food for your favourite animals from the wishlist. You can also organise fundraisers (like the three peaks challenge) and give all your sponsorship to Fripps Farm!!!! You are all amazing!!! I couldn’t have gotten this far without your support and help. After a rough few years, here’s to a wonderful future in saving even more animals !!!! Onwards and upwards !!! View attachment 1710748View attachment 1710749View attachment 1710750
Has anyone found her house up for sale ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.