Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that Billy’s free I think back and can’t believe he was ever with her 😂. I can’t believe she’s so grubby and slobby, I never noticed until all this drama, I’ve followed her a few years and would have the odd giggle at her and her pet Elvis but now I’m like wow she’s unhinged 😂

Reactions: 13
Now that Billy’s free I think back and can’t believe he was ever with her 😂. I can’t believe she’s so grubby and slobby, I never noticed until all this drama, I’ve followed her a few years and would have the odd giggle at her and her pet Elvis but now I’m like wow she’s unhinged 😂
She is turning into cross now between past it Norma Desmond Billy was the young trapped lover and Bet Davis character in whatever happened to baby Jane with the make up !!, I have never followed her , but can’t resist having a look at her Instagram posts she strangely fascinates me 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is turning into cross now between past it Norma Desmond Billy was the young trapped lover and Bet Davis character in whatever happened to baby Jane with the make up !!, I have never followed her , but can’t resist having a look at her Instagram posts she strangely fascinates me 😳
I mentioned this about the makeup...baby Jane was who I had in mind. Some women never change their style as they get older, they believe the looks they get are the same admiring ones they got when young.

1665223665397.png

Reactions: 11
That is why I have Bette Davis as my profile pic! Spitting dabs of our Jodie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen that story in the news about the Canadian 'trans' teacher who shows up to school wearing a set of giant prosthetic saggy breasts? Well, he/she reminds me of someone... Not sure who...
Her recent pictures are not far off that !! Her boobs In the black corset ….bondage get up with a wedding headpiece and DM’s 🥺 the look at me look our kooky I am is sad now .

Reactions: 7
I wonder how the police investigation is progressing; you know, the one into Billy and the Pulled Apart Vaginas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.