Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gives me the fear. Dirty clothes, stained clothes, I have friends who have farms they sure don't dress like East 17 to look after their animals!
The incessant kissing of the animals gives me the creeps. She thinks that shows she cares for the animals but they need a bit more than having fag breath all over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really has let herself go hasn’t she 😳. Is that 💩 on her trousers 😳
I bet she really smells

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She really has let herself go hasn’t she 😳. Is that 💩 on her trousers 😳
I bet she really smells
God knows what it is. She’s notoriously filthy. Many ex boyfriends complained about her lack of hygiene and her mates need to clean her house as animals walk through it like it’s a stable. It’s no wonder Billy got fed up with living in a pig sty.

Reactions: 12
A cheeky and early threads title suggestion.

Hoarding animals will she ever learn
Get over it Jodie, Billy likes his chicks in an urn. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The incels are out in force 😂 🤮
Daft cunts, don’t they realise these are old pics and she looks duck all like this now? Here’s a small selection.
View attachment 1510183
Ermmmm... Confession.... I'm so embarrassed 😳 that's one of my mates who wrote that 😞 he's not an incel, he's in his late 40s and lovely, an ex raver with terrible spelling and taste in women. He's kind and respectful and totally hung up on ex glamma moggles 😞🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Where is she and why is she dressed like that. Can you imagine actually seeing her somewhere family friendly dressed like that..!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.