Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tattooed arms make it look like she’s had them shoved up a cows arse helping them give birth.
They just look muddy.
No wonder her brother doesn't speak to her
Oh does he not ??

But funny enough not when Billy was around. Didn't he say that she had let herself go 😬

Has anyone seen Billy or heard anything of him?? Has he put another song out. Or was that only when Jodie's dad was footing the bill 🤔
He's very quiet, but that's the case with all this nutcase's ex partners.

He's very quiet, but that's the case with all thus nutcase's ex partners.
Brother doesn't speak to her at all, but of course it's ever one else's fault!

When I first saw this I thought bleeping hell! Then I read what she wrote about visiting a petting zoo. I bet it gave her many ideas!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
An article popped up on my FB feed about Jodie on GB news. These comments made me laugh out loud 😳😂
Screenshot_20220824-062627_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Awww no. Just properly catching up, is the tattooist her new victim?? 😬😬run my laddo!! Those pics she posted of them are cringe, her pulling out the glamour model faces when she looks like a melted welly now. Stop it Jodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that poor meercat, passed around from person to person as a photo prop, like a cardboard moustache

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Someone told me she needs a licence to keep the skunk and pigs, if she has any. How is she allowed to get away with keeping all the animals in that filth. RSPCA need to raid her back yard menagerie.

Reactions: 11
You need to register with the APHA if you keep pigs and they will need tags in their ears. This tracks movement in case of disease or infection outbreaks.
I think if you have 500+ pigs or something like that makes you an intensive farmer.
Im totally sure she is following the rules… she is all about animal welfare 🙄

Reactions: 9
Does anyone check in on these “farms” or am I allowed to start one in my backyard as well? It’s also very telling she’s getting more meerkats to keep Mabel company when surely your first priority should be: what’s best for Mabel and the meerkats? By now Mabel is fully domesticated and used to pub visits and fine dining, so I’ve sort of given up hope unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Does anyone check in on these “farms” or am I allowed to start one in my backyard as well? It’s also very telling she’s getting more meerkats to keep Mabel company when surely your first priority should be: what’s best for Mabel and the meerkats? By now Mabel is fully domesticated and used to pub visits and fine dining, so I’ve sort of given up hope unfortunately.
Rescues normally take from a situation that isn't good for the animal keeps for a while until a new home is found. not advertise for more animals to make a matching set for those you already have. We have a number of places in the near area that have meercats I have no idea why anyone would give her the animal and not someplace already suited to them

Reactions: 14
Suppose nowt else is going in her gob at the moment so might as well lie in bed playing with a Meerkat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she said she visited the new meerkats AND THEN went to the petting zoo.... From a little digging it appears the petting zoo currently has baby meerkats and the enclosure looks strikingly similar to the video Jodie shared.

To me this just shouts purposeful deception....does she not realise that other people are watching other than her lemming-like followers.... So insulting to anyone with half a Braincell that she thinks we can't work out that she is just collecting animals. The only perk of the rescue ones IMO is that they are free. Bonus. Otherwise she is happy to pay and just tell the world they needed her.

I'm so angry. I know some really amazing animal sanctuaries and it's such an insult to them. It needs to stop.

Rant over.... For now 😡🤪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So she said she visited the new meerkats AND THEN went to the petting zoo.... From a little digging it appears the petting zoo currently has baby meerkats and the enclosure looks strikingly similar to the video Jodie shared.

To me this just shouts purposeful deception....does she not realise that other people are watching other than her lemming-like followers.... So insulting to anyone with half a Braincell that she thinks we can't work out that she is just collecting animals. The only perk of the rescue ones IMO is that they are free. Bonus. Otherwise she is happy to pay and just tell the world they needed her.

I'm so angry. I know some really amazing animal sanctuaries and it's such an insult to them. It needs to stop.

Rant over.... For now 😡🤪
I've said this before. She must think we were born yesterday. It's outrageous how she's going about doing this.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.