Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That author is bleeping dreadful. I remember reading one of the series she wrote because I got it for free on kindle and the first two books were ok-ish the next ones were absolute garbage! Very much Martina Cole but not her first few books that were actually good, the latest ones that are just rehashes of the old ones.

Reactions: 9
Just to clarify I was laughing at Jodie’s melted welly face! Ha not Mabel, it is sad what’s she doing and the fact she is getting two more is very concerning!

Reactions: 13
Just to clarify I was laughing at Jodie’s melted welly face! Ha not Mabel, it is sad what’s she doing and the fact she is getting two more is very concerning!
I don’t know how putting Mabel with two other meerkats would work now she’s too tame? They’d probably kill her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That author is bleeping dreadful. I remember reading one of the series she wrote because I got it for free on kindle and the first two books were ok-ish the next ones were absolute garbage! Very much Martina Cole but not her first few books that were actually good, the latest ones that are just rehashes of the old ones.
I’ve bought quite a few of her books and really liked them. I’m very disappointed she associates with Jode the Chode ☹

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how putting Mabel with two other meerkats would work now she’s too tame? They’d probably kill her.
honestly this is a massive worry!
I don’t know how she is getting away with it?
Are they all going to share a bed 🤦🏻‍♀️
like a bleeping grip!!
No one has seen a proper enclosure for Mabel let alone another one or two to add in the mix 😣
And even if she did have a half decent space for them are the others going to like/accept her they have been raised by other meerkats and Mabel thinks she’s a frickin human!!!

Reactions: 10
Look at Mabel, she looks terrified.
She’s biting out of fear :(
She may be put down if she bites the wrong person or a child even.
And it will all be Jodie’s fault.
No it won’t. The person who gets bitten and complains will be a nasty bully. Nothing is ever Jodie’s fault.

• Heart
  • Sad
This post caught my eye! We were all just looking at the dangerous animal database the other day!

9E8B047C-A669-4C54-85A4-56B398346E22.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Look at Mabel, she looks terrified.
She’s biting out of fear :(
She may be put down if she bites the wrong person or a child even.
And it will all be Jodie’s fault.
She just doesn’t give a duck does she? No shame whatsoever! Happy to pose with a terrified animal and post it for the world to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
on the begg

Ugghh begging in the middle of an economic crisis to keep your vanity project trundling along 😩 literally guilt bombing strangers. So, if none of her followers buy the food do they just all starve to death?! Not a great business plan eh jodie? They give the money and you get the praise for smothering your wild animals with your inflatable lips.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she has all these animals and is basically admitting that she can’t afford to feed them.
I’ve never heard of anyone in the farming community doing this, although it isvery tight knit so it probably wouldn’t be publicly spread, but she needs to give those poor animals to someone who can afford to keep them.

I can’t believe she has all these animals and is basically admitting that she can’t afford to feed them.
I’ve never heard of anyone in the farming community doing this, although it isvery tight knit so it probably wouldn’t be publicly spread, but she needs to give those poor animals to someone who can afford to keep them.
I know many rescues who are always fundraising and asking for donations Only difference is they are not proudly showing off all the ways they spend their own money of frivolities while still begging for yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
True. It’s a shame she doesn’t go down the registered charity route as at least there would be someone scrutinising the accounts and legalities.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.