Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your life being so tit you have to make up stories about rescuing animals so you look like some bleeping Martyr to a bunch of nobodies on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone check in on these “farms” or am I allowed to start one in my backyard as well? It’s also very telling she’s getting more meerkats to keep Mabel company when surely your first priority should be: what’s best for Mabel and the meerkats? By now Mabel is fully domesticated and used to pub visits and fine dining, so I’ve sort of given up hope unfortunately.
Basically, yes.
If you are a rescue centre (which she is not) you have to register, same if you had a petting zoo or hobby farm. But if you are just keeping them as pets (which she is) you could do what you like.
As others have mentioned, you have to have a licence for some animals and not allowed to take them off the registered property unless going to the vet or slaughter. As long as she has a licence for the emu and skunk she can keep them but not take them off the property.
If she wants to open as a petting zoo (which it is my belief she will) she'll be in major schtuck. She would have to get a zoo licence and possibly a dangerous animal licence as well as various health and safety certificates (like first aid)
All of these have really strict requirements in regards to animal and visitor welfare. You are heavily inspected prior to getting the licence and they come and check you at least once a year. There's no way she'd pass approval, especially putting that poor little meerkat all over her SM in pubs and looking malnourished and terrified.

Sorry for the essay! But in answer to your question, yes you could have these animals in your back garden. Neighbours could complain to the council about smell or noise, or if poor conditions were attracting rats, but it would have to get pretty bad for the council to do more than issue a letter.

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she is getting more meerkats!!
Where is she going to house them? Look at the inclosure they are coming from…
Are the people not even going to check she’s got an adequate place for them ?? 🤨😣
She’s a lunatic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I think she’s trying to make Mabel some Instagram star with the constant pictures. Whatever happened to her favourite emu? The turkey? Her dogs? She’s incapable of spreading her attention and always needs one obsession taking up all her time. Poor Mabel because she’ll move on soon. She always does. Also I can’t get over how awful her make up looks. It never stops to make me laugh how she thinks she looks good.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s trying to make Mabel some Instagram star with the constant pictures. Whatever happened to her favourite emu? The turkey? Her dogs? She’s incapable of spreading her attention and always needs one obsession taking up all her time. Poor Mabel because she’ll move on soon. She always does. Also I can’t get over how awful her make up looks. It never stops to make me laugh how she thinks she looks good.
She doesn't blend her eyeshadow out and it irritates the hell out of me. Have you noticed she never posts about her cats anymore either? I wonder what goes on in that house!

She doesn't blend her eyeshadow out and it irritates the hell out of me. Have you noticed she never posts about her cats anymore either? I wonder what goes on in that house!
Another thing, what in the name of bloody hell is going on with her terrible eyebrows? They're truly hideous.

Reactions: 11
In the book she reckons she’s got a “photographic memory”…….funny that coz she can’t remember which of them animals she’s seen in that cesspit from one week to the fuckin next!

Reactions: 6
She’ll have you believe she does it all single-handedly. The reality is her hangers on help out or the animals just aren’t being cared for properly. I’d say it’s a combination of the two.

Reactions: 10
She might start an animal care qualification and get young school leavers to come do all the slave labour dirty work.

Maybe the fun day is over bank holiday? Hope she has some form of insurance incase a animal finally has enough and savages a child!

Reactions: 7
Well given the Dukes Head said the event would be in August, and that we have less than a week of the month left, and there’s still no publicity yet they are active on socials, I’d say this event is a complete nonstarter…

Reactions: 9
She will dump poor Mabel the second a more shiny and new animal attracts her attention.
At the moment she loves the attention that having a meetkat as an appendage brings she is the oh so special Jodie who has a affinity with wild animals, who can tame and domestic them because she is so extra.
I think the word narc is thrown around too readily these days but she really is one totally narcissistic bastard she cares nothing for animal welfare and what is right for them. Its all about her.
I can't see this ending well

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Its a good thing she didn't have kids. She dumps friends and animals as soon as new one arrives and would do the same to children.

She jumps from one thing to another to another. What were her parents thinking indulging her and letting her think behaviour like this was OK.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She might start an animal care qualification and get young school leavers to come do all the slave labour dirty work.

Maybe the fun day is over bank holiday? Hope she has some form of insurance incase a animal finally has enough and savages a child!
She gets a couple of school leavers in they will be male and she will be trying to seduce them with her T-shirt pulling, giant eyebrow seduction, dirty old perv she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She gets a couple of school leavers in they will be male and she will be trying to seduce them with her T-shirt pulling, giant eyebrow seduction, dirty old perv she is!
I can actually see that. She not only looks like the child catcher she will be perving over school leavers. Her dad will help her fashion a sexy zoo keeper outfit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.