Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The incels are out in force 😂 🤮
Daft cunts, don’t they realise these are old pics and she looks duck all like this now? Here’s a small selection.

View attachment 1510170View attachment 1510171View attachment 1510172View attachment 1510173View attachment 1510174View attachment 1510175View attachment 1510176View attachment 1510177View attachment 1510178View attachment 1510179View attachment 1510181

And my personal favourite…… 😂😂😂

View attachment 1510183
What a bunch of saddos and sex offenders. The types Jodie loves.Plus instead of posting old pics because she doesn't look like that now and isn't happy with how she looks why not do something about it and get healthy again instead of just pumping tit in her face every couple weeks and pulling her T-shirt down in photos 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Appsalutly Stunning babes, just stunning!
Karma works in beautiful ways sometimes, all her bullying and animal abuse (because thats what it is) is hitting her hard where it hurts the most, her looks

Maybe she is going for the whole ‘on the brink of death look’ to try and win Billie back

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So where does her money come from? I can’t get over how awful the ‘farm’ looks. Just appalling.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Karma works in beautiful ways sometimes, all her bullying and animal abuse (because thats what it is) is hitting her hard where it hurts the most, her looks

Maybe she is going for the whole ‘on the brink of death look’ to try and win Billie back
The amount of photoshopping she has done on her pictures is just insane and so funny. Who is she trying to fool? I know she filters her videos (which cannot hide the plain truth) but if this is to impress a guy then he’s in for a shocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I literally cannot wait for her to introduce her next victim man. I didn’t really know the full extent of her crazy when she got with Billy so I thought she’d finally found love. Will be so much more enjoyable watching this time knowing from the beginning it will be an absolute car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just feel for the silly guys who get involved with this narc. You just know it will be love bombing all the way and then basically criminal accusations when it inevitably ends in tears. How she hasn’t been sued for slander I don’t know, especially with the Billy stuff. It would be a total career ender for someone who works with children or vulnerable adults as mud sticks no matter the truth, not that psycho Jodie would even think that way.

Reactions: 22
I just feel for the silly guys who get involved with this narc. You just know it will be love bombing all the way and then basically criminal accusations when it inevitably ends in tears. How she hasn’t been sued for slander I don’t know, especially with the Billy stuff. It would be a total career ender for someone who works with children or vulnerable adults as mud sticks no matter the truth, not that psycho Jodie would even think that way.
I think its a lot easier to just walk away and not have to deal with her again, if you try to sue or whatever you will be stuck with her in your life.

All the ex’s obviously just take the high road and want a clean break and know she will get bored eventually

Yeah true, I imagine she would go full Rebecca Vardy if a case was made against her. I can see just a quiet life is better then a prolonged courts case.
I just hope she gets her comeuppance soon as she must have caused so much emotional damage to others with her behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I asked on here where the skunk was a couple of days ago after not being seen for weeks and all of a sudden she has a grid post. Hi jodie 👋 I'm sure you already know that your keeping this animals in a tit hole but still telling you anyway 🤗

Reactions: 18
Yeah true, I imagine she would go full Rebecca Vardy if a case was made against her. I can see just a quiet life is better then a prolonged courts case.
I just hope she gets her comeuppance soon as she must have caused so much emotional damage to others with her behaviour

It’s crossed my mind that’s why she’s getting the politicians onside.

Reactions: 4
If she is reading here: hi Jodie! Your editing skills on your photos are laughable and we know what your real chin(s) looks like. We see it enough when you kiss those poor animals. About 35 times in one go. She seems to have upped the animal pictures to make people forget that only a few days ago she was talking about being a brexit loving Farage idolising Trump supporter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I asked on here where the skunk was a couple of days ago after not being seen for weeks and all of a sudden she has a grid post. Hi jodie 👋 I'm sure you already know that your keeping this animals in a tit hole but still telling you anyway 🤗
I bet the skunk smells better than her 🤣

• Haha
Fair to say he still can't get into his Instagram account and he doesn't appear to have set up a new one.

Jodie deleted over 500 of his posts back in May and most of the remaining posts are of, or include, Jodie. Totally normal behaviour, obviously 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If she is reading here: hi Jodie! Your editing skills on your photos are laughable and we know what your real chin(s) looks like. We see it enough when you kiss those poor animals. About 35 times in one go. She seems to have upped the animal pictures to make people forget that only a few days ago she was talking about being a brexit loving Farage idolising Trump supporter.
yep damage limitation but she has put herself in a rather akward position on the animal right stance
ive never known a vegatarian or vegan support fox hunting as of course it goes against everything they believe
it will forever be bought up hell she has lost alot of support and followers she cant get out of this one ever
i bet she regrets the tv show especially the with Nige there is no going back on this one
i would love it if she was bought to book and was interviewed about fox hunting and have a debate with he oposition tv gold that would be

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.