Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say you can tell if someone is good at sex by how they dance.
She said that about Katie Price!
She was the Primark of Jordan copycats. Her whole thing was she was the natural (no implants etc) version of Katie Price though god knows why youโ€™d want to compete with that car crash - literally or figuratively.
The belt bra was probably her only memorable thing in the press, obviously the blog was epic but didnโ€™t get as much traction in the press. Bit sad all round really.
The natural boobs were her USP but then she got implants. It's no wonder she was so bitter towards Pricey
because the S** turned down Jodie at first. She only got on page 3 because she was in the Daily Express after the reality show then when she started shagging celebrities the s** became interested. She wasn't even a proper glamour model, just a model due to her notoriety.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m going in, wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜‚
I left my copy in the hotel library in Kos when I finished it, I like to think thereโ€™s someone out there now reading it, chuckling to themselves on their lounger while they sip a cocktail!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I left my copy in the hotel library in Kos when I finished it, I like to think thereโ€™s someone out there now reading it, chuckling to themselves on their lounger while they sip a cocktail!
Literally 10 pages in and Iโ€™m gobsmacked ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the Z listers are wearing them for their hen dos but in white. Tacky as hell just like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh first site of the new enclosure ๐Ÿ‘€ did she get given that with the other two meerkats do you think?

Reactions: 2
I'm at the part of the book where she's an amaaaaaaaazing lap dancer and the girls are soooooo jealous of her being Pete's fave ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm at the part of the book where she's an amaaaaaaaazing lap dancer and the girls are soooooo jealous of her being Pete's fave ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Which pretty much sets the tone for the rest of the book and her life. Sheโ€™s amazing and everyone is jellus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.