Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1506698
That’s someone else house over the road, honestly I’d go absolutely wild with anger if she had all those birds and animals piled up outside my house.
It must bleeping stink.
That house you can see backs onto her garden, it's not over the road. So those people in their £1M+ house have spent the summer in that garden smelling 200 kinds of animal tit, enduring countless large bonfires and soirees and listening to the cacophony coming from Jodie Exotic's zoo. I'm surprised the council haven't got involved. She doesn't get on with at least one next door neighbour (house to the left of hers) after a row about gates. She openly called him a weirdo on Twitter saying why does he want access to her driveway, is he a pervert etc etc.

Her house is bleeping massive and worth a fortune. If she sold it she could buy a smallholding where I am in mid Wales with many acres, barns, outbuildings and a decent house. I wish I could say where she lives because if you saw it on google earth you'd be bleeping astounded at how residential her location is. It's not even semi-rural. Calling it a farm is deliberately deceptive because 99% of her followers will think this is down a country lane somewhere and it really isn't. It's just a huge back garden.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
That house you can see backs onto her garden, it's not over the road. So those people in their £1M+ house have spent the summer in that garden smelling 200 kinds of animal tit, enduring countless large bonfires and soirees and listening to the cacophony coming from Jodie Exotic's zoo. I'm surprised the council haven't got involved. She doesn't get on with at least one next door neighbour (house to the left of hers) after a row about gates. She openly called him a weirdo on Twitter saying why does he want access to her driveway, is he a pervert etc etc.

Her house is bleeping massive and worth a fortune. If she sold it she could buy a smallholding where I am in mid Wales with many acres, barns, outbuildings and a decent house. I wish I could say where she lives because if you saw it on google earth you'd be bleeping astounded at how residential her location is. It's not even semi-rural. Calling it a farm is deliberately deceptive because 99% of her followers will think this is down a country lane somewhere and it really isn't. It's just a huge back garden.
I'd be fuming just for the fact that it's probably riddled with rats.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
the flys it attracts god the smell must be grim
even if it was kept to a good standard where there are animals you will get smells
is she registered as a charity
did she buy it or did she whisper in daddy's ear and he bought it cos lets face it he seems to pay for everything she has no job ok maybe a fulltime ponce
ive just worked out why daddy is always with her he is there to pay for the food/drinks/shopping and everything else

Reactions: 16
Smelly farm, smelly minge, off to pub to buy chips to binge!

I know it's not thread title time I just came over all poetic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The stench and the noise must be horrific.
That’s what I’m not understanding.
How is this allowed?
If my neighbour wanted to do this isn’t there anything stopping them?
People live right there for gods sake.
She is one of those people who don’t give a tit about anyone else (like my own z list neighbour who throws wild parties on week nights, stupid bleep)

Reactions: 23
How is this allowed?
She is one of those people who don’t give a tit about anyone else (like my own z list neighbour who throws wild parties on week nights, stupid bleep)
We need tea on who said zlister is please

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s got to be living off her Dad. I mean I know she earned 10k a week as stripper. She’s not had any real work in years, her JS nutrition didn’t seem like it was that big of a business.

Reactions: 7
I’ve unfollowed her accounts but just looked at the Meerkat down the pub again best night with friends EVAH pics.
I’m in tears for that creature. Mabel that is. She doesn’t look like she’s growing to me. The poor thing must be petrified. FFS I wouldn’t take a 12 week old puppy to the pub unless it was fully vaccinated. That Meerkat will be susceptible to no end of illness. Being passed around as a photo prop and kissed and petted. This is not a happy ever after life.

Please Jodie STOP now before it’s too late. This isn’t healthy for anyone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m in the tit, what do I do? Oh I know have a dig at Katie price…
She’s always saying how kind hearted she is isn’t she? I think we all know that she protests too much…if you’re that bleeping kind you wouldn’t need to keep telling anyone. Honestly she’s bleeping vile, professes to love animals and idolises a bleeping fox hunter? And she’s a god damn bleeping racist who loves Trump. Utter utter troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How is this allowed?
I'm pretty sure there are rules you have to follow no where near the same but my brothers neither had several chickens a cockeral, 20+ rabbits, 2 dogs and a cat and all the rabbits were removed from her care alongside the cockeral (riddled with spelling mistakes I'm tired sorry)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When she was younger I (kind of) gave her the benefit of the doubt for her immaturity and lifestyle. We all make mistakes and her litany of failed relationships, catastrophic blogs and wearing a T shirt rating her exes in bed out of 10 was mildly entertaining if infuriating. It's tragic that she seems to have regressed since then. A 40 something woman who cannot sustain a relationship, who constantly needs validation, who will not ever accept accountability or criticism of any kind. Her friends are just hangers on who are probably too scared to tell her what they really think and so she surrounds herself with a lot of mistreated and poorly cared for animals to say 'hey look at me, I am such an altruist'. She can't sustain this. Why are the public donating anything to this shitshow? Nobody wants the animals to starve, but, at the same time, her Dad is a multi millionaire so he can put his hand in his bleeping pocket.

No wonder she hasn't done a TV interview for years. You could tell she in that Farage interview that she is embarrassed by her own presence. She knows she looks like tit, has put on a ton of weight and has skin like a rhino. If she was a nice person I would have sympathy, but she isn't, so I don't. Her screeching and wailing in that interview was pitiful. She is a complete mess, she looks like she stinks and seems to have turned into a poundshop Katie Hopkins (who is one of her bezzies if I'm not mistaken). She would be best to quit 'showbiz', give the animals to genuine rescue centres and get a ton of therapy. She won't of course, because our Jodie is the HAPPIEST EVAH AND SO SEXEH AND POWERFUL. Honestly, if we're all still here in 30 years she'll be flashing her norks in her geriatric care home and squawking about her 'BEWTIFUL VAGINA'. FFS grow up, love. You're beyond tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
ive just looked back at the number of comments on her pages
bloody hell the numbers have really fallen jodie is no longer as popular
she will have to buy some more
she must be fuming
for someone so clever she really miss judges the situation gone

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.