Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
I've seen 3 year olds apply their make up better than that! It's just so harsh. How can you look in the mirror and think this looks good?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Miffy29

VIP Member
Good god how many stories does she need to show she's angry with this big charity??!! Oh and of course the police didn't want to get involved 🤣🤣 she's so boring 🥱

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
While on the subject of bought/rescued reptiles. According to the website Meet The Animals section there are two at the farm. The bought/rescued Vernon and a Bearded Dragon. What’s happened to the Chameleon Daddy bought her???
Oh, yes. Cammie (who later had a name change to Cammi when Jodie realised it was male, not female).

Screenshot_20221118-183558_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad

bluecups

VIP Member
That’s a mix up of two stories. Liz Hambleton commented on Jodies hair colour when she had dyed it back to brown saying she should leave the brunette look to Angelina Jolie. The pulling competition stemmed from comments that someone from Kiss Fm had made:

I'd love to see what this she-devil wannabe "beauty expert" (ha ha, that 's a joke! What beauty expert would tell you a fake dyed colour looks better than your own natural colour you were born with?) looks like. I bet she's rough as a dog. I'd challenge her to a pulling competition any day of the week! The last girl I challenged was a silly moose office junior from Kiss FM. Bam Bam is my mate and she'd been on air with him one morning on his breakfast show slagging me off about how ugly I was and saying she had better boobs than me. Bam calls me up and tells me what she'd said so I offered to come in and have a "who's fittest AND who's got the best boobs competition". Obviously the morning of the competition, the studio is full of men. They were actually lined up waiting to see the show down. Now, bearing in mind, I told Bam to tell everyone to be honest (I didn't actually care if I won or not, I just wanted to front the bitch) and the action began. I didn't have a clue what she looked like and was expecting someone at least HALF decent. Well, I walked into the studio to face a five foot ten beast of a girl with saggy tits and bingo wings. Oh, and a tyre round her belly and big old bumpa. She immediately looks horrified and screeches "Oh my God, you're so tiny! I can't believe how small you are?! I feel like a monster!" Yes love, you look like one too I thought at the very cute and sexy height of five foot two (men love small girls!). Needless to say, she lost her balls when it came to the crunch and didn't want to compete. The boys forced her as punishment for being so vile about me on air and when it came to taking our tops off (we kept our bra's on) - I think it's fair to say, she was left a little red-faced as the men drew gasps of delight at my flat brown belly and whopping melons and gasps of horror at her sagging flaps and wrinkly rolls.
Thank you! I did a quick google search for "flat brown belly whopping melons Jodie Marsh" and that came up. As I read it back to myself before posting I thought I'm sure this was at a radio station and it was a younger office girl involved xx

• Haha
Hi everyone don’t post often but do read can someone please post a picture of Billy having read all about him and his pulled vaginas and love of the dead I really need to put a face to the best Eva shag till he pulled apart a vagina and broke into the mortuary and shagged a corpse, cheers.
No, no dearheart, you have it wrong - someone pulled apart *their* vajayjay and took a pic and sent to Billy effing Baskin xx

• Haha

Beaology

Latest ad nauseam photos it’s so embarrassing she is trying to pull the American Elvis.

Did you see the pretend kissing 😘 pic?