Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

now listen ere

Why does she use so many exclamation makes?

I don't understand how people can be gullible enough to fund this vanity project for the millionaire's daughter.

Question is - did she choose to move or was she forced to by the Council/RSPCA/Disgruntled Neighbours?
Excellent point , but she would never admit that , it’s all complete BS non stop Happy Happy Happy …. It must be so tiring

Reactions: 6

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
To be fair she was still a complete twat throughout the whole thing. Saying she knew better than the doctors, drowning her mum in CBD oil, making her become a vegan because it’s better for her and saying her nutrition shakes were better than the liquid meals the hospital were giving Marge.
Didn’t she go off on one because her brother’s wife gave her mum a kiss on the cheek whilst she was wearing lipstick too?

Reactions: 6

Minty_socks

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of the term ‘narcissist’ being used so freely nowadays, but she really does fit that pure mould of a toxic personality. Utterly self obsessed, completely incapable of recognising other people outside of what their value is to her and too entrenched in a superior complex to ever change. The farm is so clearly a vanity project rather than an actual sanctuary, allowing her to surround herself with beings that can’t tell her to piss off when she constantly oversteps reasonable boundaries….
Same with Price, she fits the bill too. Doesn't help that they get away with everything, zero consequences. It all feeds into their already over inflated egos.

Reactions: 5
It’s quite worrying isn’t it how Billy had just disappeared?
As far as I know he doesn’t have family who would have reported him missing if he really was.
I wouldn’t put anything past this cunt

Diddikins

VIP Member
I thought her house and garden would be CCTV'd up like Fort Knox, seeing as she had a stalker a few years ago. Also, when she split fom James Placido I remember her getting security experts in and having alarms etc. fitted. She probably has got CCTV but won't show it because that contradicts her "zoomies" story. That emu has been attacked by another animal and she doesn't want people to know.
She supposedly has. After she split with her husband she was all over Instagram and blogs tagging the company and saying how she has the best CCTV EVAH outside and inside her house.

bluecups

VIP Member
I doubt she's after money from RG, more likley she wants him to promote and endorse her shit show of a "rescue". Probably had contact from the RSPCA and she wants the backing of a well known and respected animal rights activist.