Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I don’t actually think a vet can recommend anything it’s the owners choice except maybe in certain circumstances, I was on holiday and got a phone call to say my horse had been found by the yard staff one morning and he had at least one broken leg and what did I want to do. I said to the vet what do you think I should do and she said I can’t decide for you, the decision is yours.
They can advise you on the best option for your pet. if pts is the best option they will tell you, they just cannot make you do it.

Reactions: 6

Diddikins

VIP Member
Guys when you have a band or a sleeve you cannot eat carbs, you can’t eat chips or bread. She will not have had this done it’s her staple diet
That’s not strictly true. You can eat them but in minimal amounts. But as you say, her whole diet is made up of chips and bread so she’d definitely struggle.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
No way she’ll care for that piercing well enough for it to heal properly. Daiths are tricky, I had to get mine taken out as it wasn’t healing and the pressure made me feel like my head was going to pop.
It’s a complete load of bollocks that they help with migraines anyway. Piercers just play along because it makes them popular and it’s an easy £30 for them.

Pinkii

VIP Member
is she still on only fans
if so does she mention it
she hasn’t mentioned it since she launched it. Assume it didnt get the rave feedback she had hoped for and she was uploading old pics from what we know 🤣

i mean she looks a state now but there are some desperate men out there that will literally nut over anything (eg Kerry Katona 🤢) so i’m sure she could make some money for fripps farm on there.

• Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Mine definitely did not help with migraines! Still get the bastards!!!
I had a daith piercing for migraines too. It didn’t work and hurt like an absolute bitch when they swapped out the initial piercing for a smaller one. I couldn’t wear my AirPods either, so took it out after a few weeks.

• Sad
oh come on yes she has put on weight but i think its a bit unfair making out she is huge and some really nasty comments sometimes on here
im no fan but i do think some of the comments are not justified

i think she has had some lippo on the thigh and tummy area that wont be cheap either but she seems to have a bottomless pit of money when it comes to treating herself

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Her piercing is a conch piercing. The tragus piercing is the little bit of skin nearest your face.
Aah that’s the one I always get them mixed up.

Probably a boob job if she's not allowed to lift anything heavy for 6 weeks. She can't really broadcast she's had cosmetic surgery if she's begging for stuff on her Amazon wishlist...
I don’t know she’s had numerous tattoos and people are still tripping over themselves to buy things off the wish list. They’d probably set up a GoFund me to pay for her surgery.

Last edited:

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
True. It’s a shame she doesn’t go down the registered charity route as at least there would be someone scrutinising the accounts and legalities.