Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
She probably didn’t even know these women before psychic night. Probably latched on to the poor fuckers and decided they are her new besties.
I think one of them is the antiques (lol) fella’s wife, the one in the grey jumper. They’re probably her friends and Jodie has invited herself.

Reactions: 7

Josephine Shaker

She is going to be like Fanny Cradock and Barbra Cartland isn't she. Still wears the make of of their youth when old
It’s exactly like Cartland yes! Claire with the hair back on the scene after a well earned break. I just couldn’t imagine rocking up at a festival with friends and me looking like crusty the clown. I’d be so embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Diddikins

VIP Member
She seems to be getting top ups every couple of weeks, I thought people got that over the year? Surely she is getting too much. No wonder she looks fucking terrible!
Same. I thought you only needed Botox 2-3 times a year.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
A few people coming for her in the comments in her recent post, and rightly so….yet more (non - vegan) Botox (mad how she can afford this but not food for her animals)! Let’s see how long before those comments are deleted….
She’s not getting Botox again? They’ve definitely seen her coming that salon there’s no way they’re injecting her with proper Botox.

Same. I thought you only needed Botox 2-3 times a year.
You do it lasts around 3-4 months before it starts wearing off. God knows what they’re injecting in her because it isn’t Botox she’s there every other week.

Last edited:

turndownforwhat

The 2 tone picture very odd that she has posted one where she is pointing to her wedding ring!?

Thought she’d want to distance herself from the ‘criminal’ ex husband
What happened with that guy? Was it James or something? She seemed very eager to load the bullets as it were but never revealed what actually happened…or did I lose interest somewhere along the way and miss that?

Fat-tits

VIP Member
She looks more body confident and a tad slimmer? No baggy tshirts pulled down. Mask is hiding her fucking awful sausage gob

Pinkii

VIP Member
Why does she need to get botox every 2-: months!? What reputable aesthetician even does that?

is she going to a different one every time?

ColdRally

Where is she and why is she dressed like that. Can you imagine actually seeing her somewhere family friendly dressed like that..!?

• Haha