Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Most people can’t eat them, they take up too much room. You might be able to eat a couple but they aren’t advised. She only eats chips and bread!
Speaking as someone who has recently had a gastric sleeve, the dieticians say that you should prioritise protein and fibre but you can still eat carbs albeit minimally. No dietician would tell you to cut out carbs completely. Some carbs are better tolerated than others like rice and tortilla wraps. Bread is also better tolerated when it is toasted.

Again, I still don’t believe Jodie has had any kind of WLS. And you’re absolutely right in saying that her diet wouldn’t accommodate it because it is made up completely of carbs with the odd bit of cheese.

Reactions: 7

now listen ere

Now that Billy’s free I think back and can’t believe he was ever with her 😂. I can’t believe she’s so grubby and slobby, I never noticed until all this drama, I’ve followed her a few years and would have the odd giggle at her and her pet Elvis but now I’m like wow she’s unhinged 😂
She is turning into cross now between past it Norma Desmond Billy was the young trapped lover and Bet Davis character in whatever happened to baby Jane with the make up !!, I have never followed her , but can’t resist having a look at her Instagram posts she strangely fascinates me 😳

• Haha

now listen ere

Has anyone seen that story in the news about the Canadian 'trans' teacher who shows up to school wearing a set of giant prosthetic saggy breasts? Well, he/she reminds me of someone... Not sure who...
Her recent pictures are not far off that !! Her boobs In the black corset ….bondage get up with a wedding headpiece and DM’s 🥺 the look at me look our kooky I am is sad now .

Tallyho

Chatty Member
I’d like to know how she hypnotises the animals into cuddles. I’ve got a shitland pony and Jesus if I tried to cuddle it like that it would trample me to death! The goat did look slightly wide eyed when being mauled by Old Exotic!

• Haha

Josephine Shaker

In the last set of photos ( two tone) who is in the last shot? That looks nothing like her? How many nose jobs has she had? Coz she doesn’t look like a hammerhead shark
She’s taken to airbrushing her schnoz. Not very successfully one might add.

• Haha
what was the big clothes sale about i thought it wad to provide for the animals
do we know how much it raised im guessing enough for some chick crumb and yes i thought the dog was not part of the farm

well done for them reporting i cant look at that photo again
im blocked from fripps so any updates if there are any greatly received :LOL:

Josephine Shaker

I’m too obsessed with her “acceptable meal for two” consisting of baked beans and chips to look at the Fripps Page. Is that a meal just for her?

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Daily Mail described her as “a bodybuilder” in this article 😆 maybe 5 life times ago she was. All the reader comments praising her for her animal rescue. They‘ve clearly never seen how manky it is then
A bodybuilder? 😂. I swear that phase must be at least ten years ago now?

Diddikins

VIP Member
I don’t mean to be unkind but does it look like Claire has lots of filler/Botox in her face?