Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Great Dunmow.

I'm cursing the lack of a direct messaging system on here because I know the full address.

Should I post it and then delete straight away? Don't want this thread closed down.

Reactions: 7

spaceraider69

VIP Member
She might start an animal care qualification and get young school leavers to come do all the slave labour dirty work.

Maybe the fun day is over bank holiday? Hope she has some form of insurance incase a animal finally has enough and savages a child!

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Not necessarily true re the WLS, my friend wasn't huge and got hers done privately. Lost lots of weight initially but then piled it back on again as she ate sweets 24x7!

Jodie was bigger even when she was with Billy, I dont think that's got much to do with it. She eats the same shit as 20 years ago but doesn't have the metabolism of a 20yr old, her diet is disgusting

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Not to be that person but......we only have Jodie's word that Billy and his mates were into necrophilia. Or that he had multiple affairs. Or was ever unfaithful at all.

It just really winds me up that someone can throw these sort of accusations about with absolutely no evidence at all, yet somehow it's all accepted as fact.

She is a proven liar (Frank Lampard anyone?) and has done this to all her exes, yet they can't defend themselves as she gets them to sign NDAs. That's the reason Parge's ex made a lot of noise one day but hasn't been heard of since. Lawyers cost a lot of money but the Marsh family have that.

I really hope Billy is living his best life somewhere - and not buried under the pig pen in the back garden 'farm'. Allegedly.
Oh I know what she's like. Why is Frank Lampard and Jodie ringing bells for me what happened again? It is strange how Billy has vanished never to be heard from again.

Bluergh

VIP Member
She’s got to be living off her Dad. I mean I know she earned 10k a week as stripper. She’s not had any real work in years, her JS nutrition didn’t seem like it was that big of a business.

Helen Lee

Can beaks grow back? Wouldn’t any decent vet have suggested putting the poor thing to sleep? I can’t imagine tube feeding will be comfortable and stress free for the poor thing.
No they can't Jodie Marsh said it can have a prosthetic one 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow

lola2505

How is the meerkat safe?
How does she know it hasn't left the bed when she's asleep?
... and chewed wires?
... or escaped the room?
... or got trapped somewhere?
... or pissed and shat everywhere?

I'm calling bullshit on this. I reckon she cages it in something completely unsuitable.
Shoebox? Pint glass? Not seen the puppy she rescued (stole) from the pub for a while maybe Mabel has its bed?

That’s what I’m not understanding.
How is this allowed?
If my neighbour wanted to do this isn’t there anything stopping them?
People live right there for gods sake.
She is one of those people who don’t give a shit about anyone else (like my own z list neighbour who throws wild parties on week nights, stupid cunt)
I'm pretty sure there are rules you have to follow no where near the same but my brothers neither had several chickens a cockeral, 20+ rabbits, 2 dogs and a cat and all the rabbits were removed from her care alongside the cockeral (riddled with spelling mistakes I'm tired sorry)

• Wow

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Mine definitely did not help with migraines! Still get the bastards!!!
My ex is a tattooist so like most tattoo places they have piercers as well and I’d sometimes pop in the shop for whatever reason and there was usually someone in wanting one because of migraines and I suffer from them too so I asked about it and basically got told “it’s bollocks but people keep believing it helps and I’m not going to correct them and lose custom”

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
I'm such an amazing best evah shag that my last relationship was with a necrophiliac.
Hi everyone don’t post often but do read can someone please post a picture of Billy having read all about him and his pulled vaginas and love of the dead I really need to put a face to the best Eva shag till he pulled apart a vagina and broke into the mortuary and shagged a corpse, cheers.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Looks like too much, way too much filler. Also does her nose dip a bit at the tip thereby lessening the gap between top lip and nostrils. First time I’ve seen her nose job up close. I assume it’s a botched beyond repair job, if not surely something could be done? It looks like she has stick on a pair of nostrils there is a line.
It doesn’t help that she still overlines her lips, even though she has filler.

I think her nose is definitely beyond repair. Something to do with the cartilage if I remember correctly.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I wondered that. I thought she had another lizardy type thing but thought I must have been mistaken when I read her site.
Do you think the RSPCA have been in touch that’s why she’s ranting?
Nah, there would have been a massive rant about how people are bullies and jealous and DONT YOU KNOW SHES SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVING ALL OF THESE ANIMALS FROM THE BRINK OF DEATH and pet shops