Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next up in Jodies quest for attention and to show everyone she's not like the other girls.

Heat Magazine exclusive: Jodie Marsh's pain as Mabel leaves home to start doing county lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im surprised she hasn’t gone into every detail of what surgery she’s had. I’m very disappointed in your Jodie you normally plaster your full life everywhere!

Reactions: 13
Im surprised she hasn’t gone into every detail of what surgery she’s had. I’m very disappointed in your Jodie you normally plaster your full life everywhere!
Imagine if after all she said about the pulled apart vaginas she's gone in for a labiaplasty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Designer Vagina, she'll be doing a Pringle video like that Danielle Lloyd next. "Getting dirty down on the farm with a tube of Soured Cream" be at least 5 views of that on Only Fans!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
is she on only fans or did i imagine it she does not seem to push it much
not like her but guess as daddy pays for everything she dosent need to bother
just imagine if she has made them boobs bigger:(:(

Reactions: 3
is she on only fans or did i imagine it she does not seem to push it much
not like her but guess as daddy pays for everything she dosent need to bother
just imagine if she has made them boobs bigger:(:(
Her dad actively encouraged her to join only fans. Sorry, but that's very strange. I like strange and unusual but thats beyond the pale. She doesn't seem to mention it any more. Probably full of decades old photos. Who the hell would pay a pissing pound to see that shambles.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her dad actively encouraged her to join only fans. Sorry, but that's very strange. I like strange and unusual but thats beyond the pale. She doesn't seem to mention it any more. Probably full of decades old photos. Who the hell would pay a pissing pound to see that shambles.
Don't forget her brother taking topless photos of her to sell at school

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well she’s just posted this, the ridiculous bleep. Taken Mabel into her bed again. Surely this impedes Mabel bring reintegrated into the meerkat mob? Jodie’s moaning today she’s got an upset stomach “because of antibiotics”. Bullshit, she’s been kissing the pony on the mouth this morning and now letting meerkats their paws in her mouth. She makes me want to vomit, the bleeping weirdo 🤮

View attachment 1659674View attachment 1659676View attachment 1659681View attachment 1659683
Argh ffs! Here we go with the Mabel fuckery again.

Reactions: 8
Jodie and her dad/brother give me the same ick as this situation. I used to know a girl who's dad ran a business selling leather outfits and used to ask her to 'model them online for his website' baring in mind she was about 13 at the time. The dad had knocked through her bedroom wall so you could see into her room from the hallway.

• Sick
  • Wow
Jodie and her dad/brother give me the same ick as this situation. I used to know a girl who's dad ran a business selling leather outfits and used to ask her to 'model them online for his website' baring in mind she was about 13 at the time. The dad had knocked through her bedroom wall so you could see into her room from the hallway.
Creeps like that need a bullet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is Jodie all over. She does this all the time - gets obsessive about different things. She’ll probably keep going back for more piercings until something else comes along, a new film, a 50s music show, it really could be anything.

Billy and the pulled apart vaginas really brought this thread to life and for that I am thankful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.