Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take it no one is buying the Depop shite with a free signed photo of the Iconic Jodie marsh so she has to go on the beg. Just an idea....get a bleeping job instead of pretending a load of kidnapped rescued animals is your job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wants this tattoo next post after ‘I need donations for my animal collection’ post. FFS. My animals eat before I do!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe he’s buried in the garden… like Joe exotics tigers.. or she’s fed him to the pig lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A pub localish to me is asking for Elvis recommendations I’m tempted to put Billy’s name forward to see if he’s still on the go so to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No way on Gods earth that galloping weapon was a pole/lap dancer!

Those girls have rhythm and sexiness and strength.

Absolute tool of the highest order!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The more I see of her the more I see she has a man's shape absolutely no waistline or real arse at all .. Was she always that shape? If so how on earth did she become known for her body? or didn't she?

I must admit to being ignorant about her until this last couple of years

Reactions: 19
She has no moves or rhythm at all does she. And zero sex appeal. And what is she wearing? She looks a lot bigger there even, I bet she is huge now.
Was the video pre Billy?

Reactions: 14
They say you can tell if someone is good at sex by how they dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has no moves or rhythm at all does she. And zero sex appeal. And what is she wearing? She looks a lot bigger there even, I bet she is huge now.
Was the video pre Billy?
I think she is meant to be the tattooed man in greatest showman. With all her tattoos strange she had to put on tattoo skin suit 🤣

• Haha
She was the Primark of Jordan copycats. Her whole thing was she was the natural (no implants etc) version of Katie Price though god knows why you’d want to compete with that car crash - literally or figuratively.
The belt bra was probably her only memorable thing in the press, obviously the blog was epic but didn’t get as much traction in the press. Bit sad all round really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.