Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im surprised she hasn’t gone into every detail of what surgery she’s had. I’m very disappointed in your Jodie you normally plaster your full life everywhere!
Probably a boob job if she's not allowed to lift anything heavy for 6 weeks. She can't really broadcast she's had cosmetic surgery if she's begging for stuff on her Amazon wishlist...

Reactions: 8
Any signs of life from Billy? Imagine the RSPCA go to inspect the place and find the pigs eating Billy's remains.

"They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes."

index.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Her piercing is a conch piercing. The tragus piercing is the little bit of skin nearest your face.
Aah that’s the one I always get them mixed up.

Probably a boob job if she's not allowed to lift anything heavy for 6 weeks. She can't really broadcast she's had cosmetic surgery if she's begging for stuff on her Amazon wishlist...
I don’t know she’s had numerous tattoos and people are still tripping over themselves to buy things off the wish list. They’d probably set up a GoFund me to pay for her surgery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If she's got them tits renewed why?? Just going to attract wrong uns.
So glad I'm uggs, kept the weirdos away :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How long until she's fed up of Mabel and she becomes a 'faux' fur coat on Jodies Depop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Another upload everything is now £5 except for the £1 items they’re still £1. Considering it was meant to finish at 5pm those racks are looking very full.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably everyone would turn up just to see THE jodie marsh and maybe buy an item of clothing whilst there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was watching her stories and my bf didn’t know who it was and he said “she sounds bleeping desperate!”
I said, do you know who that is? He didn’t have a clue and I told him and he says duck off that’s not her! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You couldn’t pay me to take those clothes. Disgusting!! Maybe it’s time to re home the animals Jodie?

She really has the WORST taste in everything. Clothes, home decor, everything is tacky. She gets obsessed over everything, how many earrings all the same on that ear! It looks tacky.

Reactions: 14
It's ridiculous that one person needs that many possessions. Don't get me wrong If I was rich I'd have more but I'd be stressed with that much tit and clothes in my house. Her kitchen gives me anxiety and don't get me started on the bleeping Wellie Hallway of Doom 😬🙄

Ps. Is it Welly or Wellie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how the magic money tree fairy is in abundance when she's having botox, tattoos, piercings and fancy meals out. However, suspiciously absent when the shambles of a farm and the poor animals need supplies.

Reactions: 27
If anyone ever wondered just how much stock she had left over from her cheap tat clothing range then wonder no more.
These are some of the clothes one of her mates is flogging for her on eBay

There’s EIGHTY ONE dresses in the same style in one lot alone 😳

B6B417B0-1BCF-4639-A0DF-CAF2C39CDB92.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how the magic money tree fairy is in abundance when she's having botox, tattoos, piercings and fancy meals out. However, suspiciously absent when the shambles of a farm and the poor animals need supplies.
It is astounding how her ‘fans’ haven’t cottoned on to this. Special type of stupid to still not see the utter con job she is running.

Reactions: 12
Guys I totally forgot to go to the clothes sale!! Damn!!! I just forgot sorry

But I know Faye who she posted on her timeline ok… pointless tea I went to school with her (I am younger tho)

Faye was in an on off RS with Keith flint before he passed away
Her brother married Tony Hadley’s daughter years back (now divorced)
They are a good looking bunch of family (older brother is hot hot hot) but OMG love Z list fame clingers!
High Easter has a population of basically 500 people… if she is seriously trying to sell tit she’s not really trying very hard!

just looked on the Z list fame chasers socials and both of her brothers are absolute grifters
One is in this ‘travel club’ obvious pyramid scheme
The other is still not famous despite desperately trying to get on reality shows for years
Faye is eccentric but more likeable

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.