Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning cunts! (sorry been watching The Boys) newsjacking is the technical term for what she's doing. Same as with those poor dogs that she caused an issue with, with the RSPCA. How much money did she rake in with that little stunt? Nasty bleep

Marketers know that negativity sells - check any Newspaper front page - so she's tapping into that to drive donations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How bleeping rude and condescending is she 😂 she’s done nothing but have a pop at the owners of this cow for daring to be farmers so I hope to God they don’t give it to her for that reason alone!

Reactions: 22
she’s too thick to realise that slagging off the farming isn’t going to entice them into selling her the calf

Reactions: 20
Jodie's getting Fripps SEAL Team Six ready to go on a liberation mission as we speak. It's her and Steph in a beat up old Transit.
That’s what Jodie looks like these days a beat up old tr..ny, no disrespect to the immaculately dressed and made up artists out there👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now she’s worried the neighbours will poison her animals by putting down rat poison. This happened before at her old house. There’s probably a rodent problem in the area because of the poor practices on Fripps farm. Has she forgotten she showed us the rodent problem in her own house?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Shes now posting she wants to buy the cow that police ran over. Desperate to buy it. I WONDER WHY...nothing to do with it being part of a viral clip and therefore would bring in lots of attention and donations, eh? Jodie you haven't got a blade of bleeping grass there, there are plenty better places that cow could go to and you know it!! All you see is pound signs.
She’s only doing this because she’s so desperate to deflect the attention away from herself & the Fripps Farce Facebook page!

Reactions: 16
There's definitely a rodent problem when you have a kitchen covered in rodent tit, Jodie.

Reminder, as if we need one...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Skanky witch ( it’s what I’m calling her from now on) is still banging on about getting that poor cow. Leave it the duck alone you don’t care for the ones you have

Reactions: 15
She’s only doing this because she’s so desperate to deflect the attention away from herself & the Fripps Farce Facebook page!
How the feck would she keep Hamish away from a heifer? Who would want to send their animal to Fripps?

Reactions: 17
“i’ve given up trying to clean it, cus im too busy” give it a rest you dirty witch
Has spare hours every day to post, like, reply and instigating pile ons on multiple social media platforms.

Has no time to clean house or manage mouse infestation.

🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.