Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging the newspapers now to give her the cow or something, I can't bear to hear her voice tonight. I hope any sanctuary gets the cow but her. Bit like that shetland she accused P-Money of riding and how she was going to get him. Never did hear about that pony. She just loves to shoehorn herself into stories about animals.

Eta- Update animal rising group posted 8 hours ago they had secured a place for the cow. But Jodie trying to glory hunt again is still making posts about saving the cow which she would have known if she was involved in the animal rights movement.

So she wants to take on an injured large animal when she has a large outstanding vet bill. She has no quarantine and no grazing. This is not about what's best for the animal it's a fame hungry attention seeker hoping she has found her next Maximus.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So she wants to take on an injured large animal when she has a large outstanding vet bill. She has no quarantine and no grazing. This is not about what's best for the animal it's a fame hungry attention seeker hoping she has found her next Maximus.
Well it's not everyday someone drops an emaciated pony off at your vets, then you collect him when he's better and pretend you did the hard work. Those opportunities don't come around every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Steph probably had a straight husband and Jodie asked to borrow him. Poor bloke had to pretend he was actually gay and leave his wife otherwise he’d be on onlyfans as a new lucky fella having to suck Jodie’s minging udder.
---

Oh travellers hate horses, it’s well known they couldn’t give a f about them. You’ll never see a gypsy with a horse, no way. Can’t get away from horses fast enough.
I used to ride my piebald along side training gallops. The land owner once said to me "I think you've lost your caravan."
The travellers loved my horse, but I said he's gelded.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She won’t get it, thank bleeping god. She just wants to be the hero, no doubt thinks the donations will roll in saying she’ll take it

I bloody hope not, the cow has been offered a sanctuary space and there's an online petition to get it there..I've just signed it. I read it's back with the Farmer and is being monitored by the Vet. Why all the bloody drama with her again ..I just can't bear to listen her at the moment.

Reactions: 14
She’s popping up on my fyp. I really thought she was doing something special for these animals.
Just read the wiki I’m gutted that this is happening. Whomever penned the phrase Auschfripps Is a bleeping genius.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shes now posting she wants to buy the cow that police ran over. Desperate to buy it. I WONDER WHY...nothing to do with it being part of a viral clip and therefore would bring in lots of attention and donations, eh? Jodie you haven't got a blade of bleeping grass there, there are plenty better places that cow could go to and you know it!! All you see is pound signs.
New to the thread 👋🏼 but I’ve dipped in before and been reading along the last couple of days.

From what I can tell (and I’m no animal expert) NONE of the animal enclosures or spaces I’ve seen so far are of adequate space. None. She was cackling at those poor horses and all I could do was hold my breath at the size of beaten up lawn they had to run in a circle on? They need to stretch and really run for it to get adequate exercise surely? And the fat meerkats she said something along the lines of getting them more space if they continue being friends she will double the size of the enclosure? Are you bleeping dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️ it looks just about big enough for a couple of guinea pigs. Surely they’re more likely to not continue being friends stuffed on top of eachother, frustrated with the lack of breathing room!? I don’t know why I bothered investing the time because it’s heart in the mouth stuff. She’s a filthy witch that has very obvious issues going on that she’s deflecting on to poor unsuspecting animals - it’s criminal! Also couldn’t understand why she was waving dead chicks around on camera and feeding them to the meerkats and foxes after she put up a post about schools and hatchlings being killed after the schools have finished with them. How abhorrent and cruel it is and shame on the schools etc. Can’t see that post now but I swear it was there. Is that not hypocrisy at its finest? Or has she scooped the dead chicks off the floor of her own cesspit 🥴

TLDR its a hell hole where animals go to suffer and die, run by another narcissistic duck wit with a social media platform all thanks to instagram and the like, once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She won’t get it, thank bleeping god. She just wants to be the hero, no doubt thinks the donations will roll in saying she’ll take it
She obviously has plenty of money- cuz she will pay whatever it takes to get that cow-
Pay your vet bill if you have spare cash! Stop using the filters as well… your teeth looked nuclear active they were shining so white

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion:

No time to wash but time to doxx, steal from travellers and imprint on a fox*

*ETA: I know it's multiple foxes, but that wouldn't rhyme as well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Article about that cow. It’s back home and look at that lovely straw, even a farm that sends cows to the slaughterhouse has better conditions than Jodie’s farm.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh travellers hate horses, it’s well known they couldn’t give a f about them. You’ll never see a gypsy with a horse, no way. Can’t get away from horses fast enough.
[/QUOTE]
I know right how they can bear between them to own all the horses that operate on Blackpool front. A lot of people think they don’t treat their horses as well as they could but they are very knowledgeable, they have kept horses for hundreds of years they’ve all grown up around them and always go for a heavy strong horse and they ain’t going to abuse an income stream too badly they are much cannier than that.
Oh and I know for a fact that the travellers I have crossed paths with have these fields lots of them with green lush what is it Jodie can you remember the name of it because you haven’t seen it for so long oh ye GRASS.
I just saw that on the news, why would she assume an escapee cow wouldn't have an owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Article about that cow. It’s back home and look at that lovely straw, even a farm that sends cows to the slaughterhouse has better conditions than Jodie’s farm.
Jodie's getting Fripps SEAL Team Six ready to go on a liberation mission as we speak. It's her and Steph in a beat up old Transit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just saw that on the news, why would she assume an escapee cow wouldn't have an owner.
She will spin it for her divvy brain dead fans that Thee Jodie Marsh is the hero of the hour like she does, she was actually less annoying when she was just wandering around half naked shagging anything with a pulse, (obviously because no man can resist the smell of fishy flaps and fags) at least loads of poor animals weren’t subjected to being slavered all over against their will 🤢
---
I really wish you hadn’t posted this picture I need to get on with my day and now I’m going to have to have a furious Wank 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.