Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really wants that cow doesn’t she? Can’t pay her vet bill but she can afford a meat cow ( no clue how much a cow costs)
---
Haha that’s on in the background the mr has it on 👀
I’m to busy engrossed on here and Facebook 😂 I was so annoyed getting blocked on insta 😂 just couldn’t do it anymore an commented 😭😭😭
I’m blocked I have to use my husbands account, usually says you want to see what ‘skanky witch’ is doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't reveal my source as they asked me not to as it could identify them (sorry to be cloak and dagger but this person was terrified of Jodie's retribution) but I was told some time ago that Jodie had stolen some horses belonging to gypsies - for clarity, this person was not a traveller but someone who had at one time been friends with Jodie and had been to Auschfripps many times.

I have many friends in the travelling community and all I'll say is travellers are not people you would wish to cross. Cross one of them and you cross them all. Horses are an investment to them, they don't keep money in banks, much as the same way they wear thousands of pounds worth of gold. They invest their money in tangible assets.

I thought when she started parading Manic around and getting the kaotic nobheads to make their presence known that it wasn't a bunch of neighbours she was scared of, it was gypsies.

Glad someone has brought this up.
Hear hear 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I had a notification from insta and I clicked on it and it was her live, I just can't be doing with her droning on this weekend and all the jealous troll drama so have steered clear.

Reactions: 7
Please say one of you are Janette, Chelsea, Lara or Stephanie - the winners of the comp

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She really wants that cow doesn’t she? Can’t pay her vet bill but she can afford a meat cow ( no clue how much a cow costs)
---

I’m blocked I have to use my husbands account, usually says you want to see what ‘skanky witch’ is doing 😂
haha I might set mine one up purely for that reason tbh 😂😂

Reactions: 7
One thing she said was that she wants people to buy mesh from the Amazon wish list so they can rat proof all the enclosures because she thinks the neighbours will put rat poison down, and as rats / mice don’t die straight away If a rat gets into one of the enclosures, it will kill her animals.
---
Please say one of you are Janette or Chelsea - the winners of the comp
Has she finally drawn the names? I gave up half way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I heard the same story possibly Minnie May. But I think if she was in trouble with travellers they would have done something by now. A while ago a few expensive horses were stolen from travellers and sold at a local horse auction. The buyers were completely unaware the horses were stolen, the travellers found all their locations within a few days. They arrived on each stableyard with a lot of men in Range Rovers and said they were going to rape the women and burn the place down unless they took the horses back to the auction premises and leave them there. (Which was quite fair as they could have just took them back there and then) Thankfully they were able to get their money back from the auction house but the buyers were traumatised and heartbroken they had to give up their new horses. I don’t think she’s in any trouble as they don’t leave it this long and wouldn’t care about her protection dogs. However she might of ended up giving them a few thousand pound for the horse in question to settle it.
jeeze… i have family members who are from the travelling community and let me tell you.. YOU DO NOT duck THEM OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jodes I DON'T BUY ANY ANIMAL wants to buy the cow that was hit by police in a car. But she nevah EVAH buys animals.
I urge the owners to blank her. That cow won't have any grass, room or dignity as she uses it for attention!
Of course she had to get involved!
Deal with the ones you've got first ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jodes I DON'T BUY ANY ANIMAL wants to buy the cow that was hit by police in a car. But she nevah EVAH buys animals.
I urge the owners to blank her. That cow won't have any grass, room or dignity as she uses it for attention!
Of course she had to get involved!
Deal with the ones you've got first ffs.
Sorry if I sound cruel, be kinder to send it off to slaughter. At least it will have some decent life before then, eating grass

Reactions: 18
Begging the newspapers now to give her the cow or something, I can't bear to hear her voice tonight. I hope any sanctuary gets the cow but her. Bit like that shetland she accused P-Money of riding and how she was going to get him. Never did hear about that pony. She just loves to shoehorn herself into stories about animals.

Eta- Update animal rising group posted 8 hours ago they had secured a place for the cow. But Jodie trying to glory hunt again is still making posts about saving the cow which she would have known if she was involved in the animal rights movement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Begging the newspapers now to give her the cow or something, I can't bear to hear her voice tonight. I hope any sanctuary gets the cow but her. Bit like that shetland she accused P-Money of riding and how she was going to get him. Never did hear about that pony. She just loves to shoehorn herself into stories about animals.

Eta- Update animal rising group posted 8 hours ago they had secured a place for the cow. But Jodie trying to glory hunt again is still making posts about saving the cow which she would have known if she was involved in the animal rights movement.

She bleeping pisses me off, anything for clout..

if anyone to do with the calf comes on here DO NOT GIVE THAT CALF TO HER

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Steph desperate for a straight husband.
Steph probably had a straight husband and Jodie asked to borrow him. Poor bloke had to pretend he was actually gay and leave his wife otherwise he’d be on onlyfans as a new lucky fella having to suck Jodie’s minging udder.
---
I can't reveal my source as they asked me not to as it could identify them (sorry to be cloak and dagger but this person was terrified of Jodie's retribution) but I was told some time ago that Jodie had stolen some horses belonging to gypsies - for clarity, this person was not a traveller but someone who had at one time been friends with Jodie and had been to Auschfripps many times.

I have many friends in the travelling community and all I'll say is travellers are not people you would wish to cross. Cross one of them and you cross them all. Horses are an investment to them, they don't keep money in banks, much as the same way they wear thousands of pounds worth of gold. They invest their money in tangible assets.

I thought when she started parading Manic around and getting the kaotic nobheads to make their presence known that it wasn't a bunch of neighbours she was scared of, it was gypsies.

Glad someone has brought this up.
Oh travellers hate horses, it’s well known they couldn’t give a f about them. You’ll never see a gypsy with a horse, no way. Can’t get away from horses fast enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 17