Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the neighbours thought their Jodie’s why not just hand them back? Oh yes, they know she runs a tit show and that’s been polite

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If the neighbours thought their Jodie’s why not just hand them back? Oh yes, they know she runs a tit show and that’s been polite
They are an invasive species and had most probably eaten all of the native wildlife in Jodie's pond and had moved to their's having developed a taste for the very rare and protected great crested newt. :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Love Grows (Where my Rosemary Goes) by Edison Lighthouse came on the radio on Saturday. How I laughed at the line ‘I’m a lucky fella’ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are an invasive species and had most probably eaten all of the native wildlife in Jodie's pond and had moved to their's having developed a taste for the very rare and protected great crested newt. :mad:
We have a problem with them where I live because some idiot(s) dumped some in the canal. I don’t know why she thought that was a good idea 😳 but then I don’t think there’s much thinking going on with her tbh she knocks me sick.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
We have a problem with them where I live because some idiot(s) dumped some in the canal. I don’t know why she thought that was a good idea 😳 but then I don’t think there’s much thinking going on with her tbh she knocks me sick.
There is a prison sentence or large fine if you are found releasing them. Some can grow very large and will even kill ducklings.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
i said a few weeks back one the story broke of the terrapin escaping that a new fence put up there where the terrapins are basking only been up a few weeks funny how the fence went up after the terrapin escaped,you can see its new

im pretty sure she added more than 2 mark released some im so sick of her lies

Isn’t that Katie Price’s nickname #jodieisawannabe
Both made a career from getting their tits out, both shagged anything with a pulse, both abuse animals, both skanky.Birds of a feather and all that.

• Haha
So Jodes has offered a tiny, dusty, bare, overcrowded place for the calf whereas another sanctuary said this.. I know where she should go and it ain't Aushfripps Jodes!
Yes but then she doesn't get to be a hero! Poor Jodie tagging all the red tops in her plea... desperate for anyone to pick up the story but NOT ONE took any notice 😅😅

• Haha
just had a quick look on Fripps website it seriously needs a update

the genet still lives there ha ha
only 4/5 animals at animal rainbow bridge

but lots of mentions of donating
---
So Jodes has offered a tiny, dusty, bare, overcrowded place for the calf whereas another sanctuary said this.. I know where she should go and it ain't Aushfripps Jodes!

oh she will be raging as she would have done very nicely from donations now she will have to put a hold on a few home improvements
wonderful

Last edited:
Yes but then she doesn't get to be a hero! Poor Jodie tagging all the red tops in her plea... desperate for anyone to pick up the story but NOT ONE took any notice 😅😅
With everything going on you'd think she wouldn't want to draw attention to herself just in case one of them does some actual investigative reporting.

There's definitely a rodent problem when you have a kitchen covered in rodent tit, Jodie.

Reminder, as if we need one...

View attachment 2999158
Dirty woman that she is, wonder what state it’s in since she got it all cleaned for free?
---
So she’s now claiming she only ever had two terrapins in her pond? Is this correct or usual lies?
Correct me if I’m wrong but I was sure there were more than just the two!

Reactions: 9
So now she’s worried the neighbours will poison her animals by putting down rat poison. This happened before at her old house. There’s probably a rodent problem in the area because of the poor practices on Fripps farm. Has she forgotten she showed us the rodent problem in her own house?
There is already a rat infestation as she mentioned in one of her Instagram posts how her Eagle owl hunts the mice and rats that enter his compound.

Update - here is the post. Godric is an Eagle owl - the rats and mice run around his aviary that he catches for his dinner. I doubt Jodie rescued this owl - she more than likely purchased the chick probably £200+.

She has clearly stated that rats and mice are entering his aviary so she is admitting she has a mouse and rat infestation.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She is arguing with so many people on the post about the calf she wants to imprison, she just can’t help herself. This guy makes a very valid point but she’s not interested
IMG_0635.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.