Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the amount of animals and enclosures she has it would always attract Vermin it's the way it is, what's the saying you're never more than 6ft away from a Rat. Living in a rural setting and with an older property it goes without saying she would run the risk of them being in the house..they get in the wall cavities etc and can squeeze through the teeniest holes. You can not blame the neighbours for wanting to control it around their properties ..but has she any proof they are using poison. We don't even use bird feeders anymore...discarded or uneaten food will always attract them. If they're coming into the house the best thing you can do is find out where they're getting in and block it..cleaning will help but it will not stop them and you have to be completely on top of your hygiene..Summer will be better as they're outside but come winter they're be back looking for warmth and a good source!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The poor calf has a small level of fame so would be a, um, cash cow for whoever took her on.

Looking at you, Jodie, because you're wanting to take another cow on when you don't even have any bleeping grass.

Reactions: 19
Jumped on the calf story as quick as a flash , to part my gullible herd from their cash

... ^^^^ thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like Jodie deleted 5 posts from her Fripps channel. I wonder if they included the other terrapins.
She is busy reading these pages and trying to rewrite history by deleting the evidence.

I think she will carefully edit future videos to hide the filth and muck her prisoners splosh around in. She will only show a sanitised version of Auschfripps to her deluded social media followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is busy reading these pages and trying to rewrite history by deleting the evidence.

I think she will carefully edit future videos to hide the filth and muck her prisoners splosh around in. She will only show a sanitised version of Auschfripps to her deluded social media followers.
I agree that is what she is up to atm ready for the new license hearing, but I don't she is clever enough to keep it up for long!! She will get all excited about something new in a bit and forget all about it!

im getting so fed up of her bare faced lying and deleting and the stupid bloody fans never seem to see it
maybe i need a few days break its just every time i think she is banged to rights she deletes

• Sad
  • Heart
im getting so fed up of her bare faced lying and deleting and the stupid bloody fans never seem to see it
maybe i need a few days break its just every time i think she is banged to rights she deletes
She has a huge SM platform much bigger reach than any objectors or people that have handed over animals to her have sadly and is able to spin the truth about what has been said and done. I just hope the right decision is made regarding the DWA Licence, I have had a break away from it as it was getting all too consuming, couldn't bear hearing the droning on, the doxxing that everyone objecting is a bully, sad, jealous, and some of those comments were triggering. It will calm down in time and normal service will resume!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
With all the imprinting that she's been responsible for - just one of those things, could've happened to anyone - it must have been difficult for Billy to escape her clutches, but unless he is under the patio, it seems that it can be done.

Reactions: 12
Come on Claire! Jodie might not be interested but we are. 😘

Come and be our everything.

Our Queen of the Piping Hot Tea❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Claire is no longer Jodie’s queen bee, please come to tattle and share your tea, oh black cats could kill right now for a cream tea ( greedy black cat would try eat it mind 😂)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.