Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marge’s Ghost

Definitely not a SoulMate or even Best Mate. Crikey, it must be a year now since Claire got the boot?! That's a long time for Jodie not to have at least a Best Mate. I would like Steph to get some time away from Jodie, in all seriousness, but it is hard to cut ties from a narc unless they blow up on you.
I think its going to be a looong time before Steph extracts herself from the Builder’s Arse. Deluded - oooh you can't have a go at me because I’m working all hours - we can when you're an inept cunt and animal abuse apologist - fuck you
---
I know we’re nearly there but I can't wait for the opening of Thread 28’s Anal sanctuary - reminds me of the excuses they all spew

Reactions: 8
A picture of the fawn with a cat?! Yeah, cute but totally wrong! What is she thinking?! A wild animal with a domesticated pet, no quarantine, surely that's animal rescue basics and putting the whole 'rescue' at risk
---
Screenshot_20240623-121346~2.png
Oxfordshire wildlife rescue have commented on the pic as well, bet she ignores it

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
So ..... guys .... I am recovering from surgery to reduce the size of my cock, because it was just too sexeh.

A good time to celebrate by explaining my choice of username on tattle. This is a story that I told on mush, and once read, it cannot be unread.

Once I was doing a lady from behaind and I found a piece of sweetcorn
Ooh! Ribbed for your pleasure! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

bluecups

VIP Member
There's one pic on OnlyFans where she's on all fours and you can see where she's done some very amateur photoshopping on her hanging belly.

I'm wary of posting OF pics now, a few of us got told off for it on the Kieran Hayler thread not long ago by the mods, they were pissed off about it bigtime.

blackcatsarethebest

I hope you lot are all doing ok not got rsi? 😂 had my own cat really poorly this week, so haven’t been on here a lot. Just looked at her stories, poor kittens
---
Not sure if this is any help but it was mentioned here (on this thread) earlier this week:

View attachment 3024522
It was definitely on the fripps farce page, I watched the video

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
looking back at some recent pics im guessing the fawn in ??? is the one kissing the cat in the diner,dosent manic stay in the diner 24/7 when not terrorising the animals outside so where is Manic when the fawn was living inside ??

• Sad

Olivia3

TBH I have had a while off looking since the doxing which just was just shocking. I really hope those ladies have made UDC aware.
I've said it before, but this has to be one of the most expensive "rescues" to run evah! If she had bought a propertee with more land that suited her plans and the animal's needs she would have pasture now and not be begging for hay and straw.
Yes, I've only gone back to look today, I can't stand the comments, the doxxing and I knew the SM posts/stories would be spun, I don't want to give up but a break for a few days is good.

i see the not so favourable comments have been deleted on the dogs walk story
---
Please , another injury you love showing your accidents, you will live, poor animals not , twat 😡
---

She feeds them far to much, poor things , she wants them to have same figure as her gorgeous self, seriously it’s bloody abuse .
what deer died 😞

i think it was the one that the couple bought in

• Sad