Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeraldsRevenge

Oh god I've been on holiday for a week, took a break from Fripps as wanted to relax, came back to 30 pages to catch up on 🫠😂

Could anybody kindly give me a recap on anything major that's happened in the past week? 🙏🏻

Reactions: 6
Just catching up but whilst I remember - just come across a clip of Jodie in the Big Brother house. For those not about at the time - fuck me lads, that needs a thread of its own. Basically, Jodie did her usual thing of attempting to bully, become a martyr and then play the victim. One thing was her continued attempts to bully Micheal Barrymore which, despite what you think of him, was interesting from both a “anti-bully ambassador” and someone with such moral convictions that she remained in the house with him 👀 In short, she was a dickhead, standard,

Anyway, back to the video - in it, she accuses Pete Burns of being a murderer because of his fur coat and eating meat. George Galloway challenges on those sorts of statements and she then starts to go into panic and victim mode because she is obviously caught out when challenged validly. George then says, very fairly, there are eskimos who live in the frozen north, they can’t wear anything but fur, they are not murderers, they are humans in artic conditions.

Jodie replies, and I quote, “why do they live so primitively then?” Apparently because they do not have shops, computers and CHOOSE to live like that - another direct quote.

I cannot put into words the looks on everyone’s faces.

She then proceeds to swear on her mother’s life that she didn’t say any of it.

She has always been an ignorant, nasty liar. Any potential career she had was done after that show. She was absolutely horrendous.

I think she tried to be this feminist icon, with lots of opinions but she came across as a thick bully who would then try and play victim. No one had any time for her.
and look what happened there

dingdang

I can't reveal my source as they asked me not to as it could identify them (sorry to be cloak and dagger but this person was terrified of Jodie's retribution) but I was told some time ago that Jodie had stolen some horses belonging to gypsies - for clarity, this person was not a traveller but someone who had at one time been friends with Jodie and had been to Auschfripps many times.

I have many friends in the travelling community and all I'll say is travellers are not people you would wish to cross. Cross one of them and you cross them all. Horses are an investment to them, they don't keep money in banks, much as the same way they wear thousands of pounds worth of gold. They invest their money in tangible assets.

I thought when she started parading Manic around and getting the kaotic nobheads to make their presence known that it wasn't a bunch of neighbours she was scared of, it was gypsies.

Glad someone has brought this up.
Hear hear 🙋‍♀️

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
That's a huge turnaround in 24 hours, alas I feel the fawn will join claudette 😞 Never to be seen again.
She will not like it to die and show all those expressing concern were right.
Maybe it will dissappear to imaginary rescue place like the genet.
---
I saw the flying 🐒 on fripps farce.
My advice, don't entertain them or argue. The page is doing so well.

Attachments

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Have you never worked for a business where job titles and car parking spaces are status symbols for the small of cock? Far too many times have I had to deal with a "Marketing Manager" & whatnot who manages a team of ... themself.
Haha! I've had blokes work for me who thought wash wipe headlights made them superior to those without. God forbid they wouldn't be seen dead with a plastic coat hanger in the car for their jacket. One even compared the width of a Mondeo to a Cavalier.
Mondeo men have bigger cocks apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 5