Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Original SoulMate Kyle

It didn't look like she did. I guess she's not in the inner circle like Claire was. Or the Elvis impersonator couple. Even the kaotic nomads got a party.
Definitely not a SoulMate or even Best Mate. Crikey, it must be a year now since Claire got the boot?! That's a long time for Jodie not to have at least a Best Mate. I would like Steph to get some time away from Jodie, in all seriousness, but it is hard to cut ties from a narc unless they blow up on you.

Reactions: 8

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
It's on Jodie Marsh Facebook. Someone below commented she is more active on Instagram that's a better way to contact her..
Ahh ok. I wonder if she will do the right thing or if the offer will go ‘unseen’
She stalks all her social media platforms so there’s not a chance she hasn’t seen it!

blackcatsarethebest

I wish she would just shave her head and be done with it !!! That ratty blonde hair and shaved sides really bothers me 🤣
It’s like she’s trying to be Demi Moore in g I Jane, she’ll never look like Demi Moore. I better not give her ideas, she’ll be claiming to look like Demi. Either shave it all or do something with it, looks like a manky mess her hair

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
I think she said she was chewing threw the lead/collar so had to use a chain and padlock but oh the weight on her poor neck 😔😔
And in the event of a fire?
---
I’m struggling to see them now, I could earlier. It looked like one of her instagram stories. Basically claiming it died because the mother gives birth running ( apparently) and it must of been dropped on its head. Then claimed it was because it didn’t get colostrum
Wow! That's a very convoluted tale for someone who wasn't present at the birth. Jodie took it on with no colostrum?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Olivia3

Her asthma has been really bad unfortunately, she had an X-ray and is now on new meds so slowly getting better thanks :) x The dust those poor animals are breathing, especially the kittens their going to have URI’s at this rate :( pic of tori for cuteness
I'm glad she is getting better 😀 Tori is a beautiful cat and looks very much loved! My heart broke for those beautiful kittens , I hope they're found loving homes and not confined to being locked up, it just made me sad. 😢

• Heart

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
That's a huge turnaround in 24 hours, alas I feel the fawn will join claudette 😞 Never to be seen again.
She will not like it to die and show all those expressing concern were right.
Maybe it will dissappear to imaginary rescue place like the genet.
---
I saw the flying 🐒 on fripps farce.
My advice, don't entertain them or argue. The page is doing so well.
Which fawn is Steph talking about? She's said she but Jodie was saying he (the fawn the couple stole). I can't keep up.

shellie

VIP Member
Another 'hilarious' comment from Steph :rolleyes: Just adding it here for the record, and even if she's joking I hope it backfires on her and gets used as evidence in the DWA application as another reason to turn it down.

View attachment 3017644
I kinda want this to be true if only just because I would love Jodie to try and be all kissy-huggy with a lion just like she is with the other animals. The dozy cow would be scatty enough to do it because, in her head, she seems to think she is Jodie Dolitte...or rather Jodie Do Bloody Nothing to give her a more fitting name.

• Haha

blackcatsarethebest

Jodie would love this - had my vets call and ask if I’m ‘Mrs black cats’ and ‘oh good I’m glad I got ‘toris’ mum’ ( tori is the cat) she would love to have the vet refer to her as their mum

• Haha
  • Heart