Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Oh no some naughty person got into a fracas with a knobhead who was quite clearly fishing and being all oh I’m so coy all I want to know is answers to my question then I can decide if I like Jodie or not over on Fripps farce all post are gone now but did anyone read them they were very interesting.

Reactions: 5
No doubt she has a BSC and an SSC too!

(For non Red Dwarf fans that stands for Bronze Swimming Certificate and Silver Swimming Certificate)
---
Updating my latest Thread Title Suggestion to

Goats & Does, Goats & Does, gotta get me some more Goats & Does
Every time I hear the word Fripps farm in my mind I say Mr Flibble.

• Haha

suek307

It’s like looking in a mirror, Jodie they do say you start to look like your pets 🐖 your Hard to tell apart 😉

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
i mentioned that a couple of weeks ago but then realised she is constantly showing the baby fox's and guess that manic would be doing his nut the other side of the fence which would not make for good content

or he has killed an animal (deer) and is taking a back seat

but maybe something else but yeah havent seen him at all lately
wonder if he will now make a presence the next couple of days
Maybe he's in rehab! :LOL:

• Haha

blackcatsarethebest

That's so sad..thanks for letting us know 😔 I've tried but can't view them
I’m struggling to see them now, I could earlier. It looked like one of her instagram stories. Basically claiming it died because the mother gives birth running ( apparently) and it must of been dropped on its head. Then claimed it was because it didn’t get colostrum

• Sad
Reactions: 4

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Another rescue has offered to take the fawn! I had a look at their page and they are amazing, they have a much better space for her. They even wear gloves to handle the animals! 🤩 It’s a shame she’ll probably say no just like when someone offered a lovely home for Hamish with other Highland cows and acres of land 😞 credit: Fripps Farce page

View attachment 3008917
View attachment 3008918
I can’t see this comment on the picture I wonder if she’s deleted it…can anyone else see it or has it gone?

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
It's early doors but I'd like to put forward this thread suggestion by @sweeetcorn from the last thread.

I wish this had 'won' instead of mine because mine was too long and I should have known 'bitch' wouldn't have got past the mods.

This is a fucking corker 😂 🙌

Jodie Marsh #28 So much brains, so much vocabulary, she's only gone and opened an anal sanctuary
😂😂😂 but where’s Mary 😂😂😂