Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivia3

I had a notification from insta and I clicked on it and it was her live, I just can't be doing with her droning on this weekend and all the jealous troll drama so have steered clear.

Reactions: 7

blackcatsarethebest

Her animal farm ( prison camp) doesn’t get very many views, don’t know why she bothers. The amount of stuff she had donated. Her follower/ minions must be brain dead, dumb, more money than sense. Personally going with all 3
---
According to Jodie she’s the best shag EVA it’s all confirmed in her shit book of shagging sorry autobiography 😜
I was saving my copy of it to burn when I’m absolutely frozen, my husband says he gave it to the dog to rip up 😂

• Haha

NotClaire

I’m confused!… She says “He can eat solid but isn’t interested” … how old do they have to be to eat solid? I heard they stay grounded until around 30 days old after that they start fleeing when approached. If he’s less than 30 days old he won’t be eating solids? Any experts on here that know more about this?

Nosymum

VIP Member
How much hay must she need to buy if they have no grass? I’ve got 3 rabbits and they get through loads and they’re small. Do those kind of animals go into stasis if they’re not always eating hay/grass
You wouldn’t actually want Shetlands or a lot of these small ponies on lush grass or constant grass it can cause lami and death. My welsh pony is in a fairly bare field having soaked hay currently to try and keep his weight down to avoid lami. Hay costs a lot for that many animals it would be several bales a day.they need constant forage though to keep guts moving.

TwistedSister24

She really wants that cow doesn’t she? Can’t pay her vet bill but she can afford a meat cow ( no clue how much a cow costs)
---

I’m blocked I have to use my husbands account, usually says you want to see what ‘skanky bitch’ is doing 😂
haha I might set mine one up purely for that reason tbh 😂😂

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
A better view of Animal Harm solitary confinement. Can't see any animals though, but I haven't had a chance to check it properly yet.

Screenshot_20240629_175439_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Yep. Alison's handmade cushions.

For anyone newish, this is how Jodie spoke about her:

View attachment 3024775

Alison keeps goats and other livestock.

Perhaps she told Jodie to slow down with the animal hoarding at the last house 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jodie's "cushions" look hand made and botched to me. That's obviously why she only ever gets one out! :sick:
---
She had to have a waste contract in place, Isaw it in the DwAor CIC paperwork. Once a week pickups IIRC
Yes it said there was a skip outside her properteee. The retrospective planning permission for her stable block by the previous owners also stated waste removal, manure and bedding must be arranged and approved by UDC.

• Sick

banf83

i hope the truth comes out about the real background of the lemurs
does she not have prove where they are coming from
the guy breeds animals,the council should be told that its all such a huge lie she is spinning
I'm also wondering if there has been any inbreeding going on. Didn't someone say that he is only supposed to have 3 as per the council website but has 8!