Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
There's definitely a rodent problem when you have a kitchen covered in rodent shit, Jodie.

Reminder, as if we need one...

View attachment 2999158
Dirty Tramp that she is, wonder what state it’s in since she got it all cleaned for free?
---
So she’s now claiming she only ever had two terrapins in her pond? Is this correct or usual lies?
Correct me if I’m wrong but I was sure there were more than just the two!

Reactions: 9

suek307

Please , another injury you love showing your accidents, you will live, poor animals not , twat 😡
---
why does she seem to over feed the animals apart from the horses
even the cats pen looks dirty and unkept,old straw everywhere the fripps in general looks so dirty and unkept

so she has killed another deer then,has she made a post about it
She feeds them far to much, poor things , she wants them to have same figure as her gorgeous self, seriously it’s bloody abuse .
what deer died 😞

Reactions: 8

PsychicCaramel

We were living abroad at the time. I used to read online newspapers about it. I remember George Galloway, Michael Barrymore, Pete Burns and Chantelle & Preston. I had no idea Jodie was in it until I discovered Tattle. :rolleyes:
I remember it, don’t think I watched it that year but it was big in a pop culture way and is still talked about - I too had forgotten Jodie was in it 😂

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
This is what baffles me when people throw around karma and stuff like this because who is this overseeing judge that is going to decide which karma befalls me for calling an influencer a bellend? Is it the same one who is repaying all the child molesters that definitely don’t get away with their crimes at all *coughJimmySavillecough* and killers. Like who gets to decide on someone’s karma? Because, if you were to speak to my friends and family, they’d say I deserve nothing but good things and amazing karma, but speak to someone who doesn’t like me much and they’ll say my karma should be bad. We would all say that Jodie deserves dreadful karma but Steph and her dad think the opposite.
surely this is Jodie’s Kama, people get what they deserve. she deserves everything she’s getting but is too ignorant to understand that

bluecups

VIP Member
Mushers of the World Unite and tell us what your user name was - and if you can remember the Membership Levels
I'm the same name as I was back in ye olden days, I can't remember the membership levels though. I do remember it was a karma/smite for upvoting/downvoting posts though.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
She only pretends to be interested in sex in the first place because she figured out that it was a way to entrap men into being around her so that she feels less lonely. On Big Brother she talked about sex the way that Jay does in Inbetweeners.
Yes! And animals as the fallback.

NotClaire

She must have more skunks on the way, that’s the only reason she would have extended their enclosure or if an inspector told her they needed more space!

Can I flag up a charity who help people with their pets is the owner becomes ill or unable to look after them?

This is a real charity which actually helps people. Not just one that will steal the cute pets. 🙄

mods - please remove if not allowed.
This is fantastic info. Someone put up on my local 39 year old who had passed with 3 neutered female cats looking for foster/forever homes. I already have 4 myself and wouldn't have know to recommend this. Unfortunately, I didn't know anything like this!

• Heart