Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weebear

I think I’ve found out the reason for Jodie’s recently re-ignited rage at Billy. He had a baby with someone else last month.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
You are indeed theee Jodie Marsh. Who's known for getting tits and or fanny out in 90s mens comics.
Your single and independent because you fucking stink and are a narcissist. And your independence relies on daddy and the fools that donate to your zoo.
Your house may well be the biggest but it's also the trashiest and is full of mice shit and piss.
Your boobs are massive.. Like your gut.. And more importantly your gob.
You went to the palace as a guest of someone dressed in ill fitting denim.
Your support is unfortunately either too thick and gaslighted into your charade.
I'd hardly call kat slater or a love island blow up doll a celebrity.
I truly pity your poor neighbours who are, I'm sure decent, normal people subjected to your vile, selfish cunt behaviour.
You claim you were bullied out of your last property. Weird how history has repeated itself with the common denominator being YOU Jodes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

bluecups

VIP Member
It's early doors but I'd like to put forward this thread suggestion by @sweeetcorn from the last thread.

I wish this had 'won' instead of mine because mine was too long and I should have known 'bitch' wouldn't have got past the mods.

This is a fucking corker 😂 🙌

Jodie Marsh #28 So much brains, so much vocabulary, she's only gone and opened an anal sanctuary

• Haha
Reactions: 43

bluecups

VIP Member
I can't reveal my source as they asked me not to as it could identify them (sorry to be cloak and dagger but this person was terrified of Jodie's retribution) but I was told some time ago that Jodie had stolen some horses belonging to gypsies - for clarity, this person was not a traveller but someone who had at one time been friends with Jodie and had been to Auschfripps many times.

I have many friends in the travelling community and all I'll say is travellers are not people you would wish to cross. Cross one of them and you cross them all. Horses are an investment to them, they don't keep money in banks, much as the same way they wear thousands of pounds worth of gold. They invest their money in tangible assets.

I thought when she started parading Manic around and getting the kaotic nobheads to make their presence known that it wasn't a bunch of neighbours she was scared of, it was gypsies.

Glad someone has brought this up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

NotClaire

Recap - the DWA video shows a photo of a deceased chicken. The previous owner of the chicken came forward after finding out her pet had died by viewing the video. After questioning Jodie she was told it had escaped onto the neighbours property and was killed by their dogs. Thus admitting another animal that has escaped. However when the lady asked more questions about why he wasn’t in a secure enclosure and the whereabouts of her duck that she also gave to Fripps she was called vile names, blocked and had her photo posted online in a malicious attempt to call her a troll showing a unnerving lack of compassion or empathy towards the lady who appears heartbroken.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

GeraldsRevenge

Shes now posting she wants to buy the cow that police ran over. Desperate to buy it. I WONDER WHY...nothing to do with it being part of a viral clip and therefore would bring in lots of attention and donations, eh? Jodie you haven't got a blade of fucking grass there, there are plenty better places that cow could go to and you know it!! All you see is pound signs.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Recap - a big thank you for Jodie Marsh for promoting and pushing an extremely huge amount of new traffic to these pages.

An award to our most avid reader goes to Jodie Marsh.

Jodie is reacting to everything we uncover by posting social media posts trying to claim they are false yet even the most basic search of her social media history shows she is a lying CUNT.

She is well and truly RATTLED TATTLED.

Keep up your good work everyone. Grab yourselves a box of tissues and let's see where the next 50 pages take us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

No time to wash but time to doxx, steal from travellers and imprint on a fox*

*ETA: I know it's multiple foxes, but that wouldn't rhyme as well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
To add if I went home with a school report that said ‘satisfactory’ as a child my Father would have probably given me a hiding, stopped my allowance and have me do school work every night until my reports improved!

Satisfactory is far from the outstanding example to other rescues Jodie claimed previously.

As for numbers according to space, she’s doubled the animals since then surely! If it was ‘satisfactory’ then it can be far from that now.
---
Howling

IMG_8867.jpeg

Jodie Marsh never bothered me back in the day. The way Fripps Farm treats its animals is bothering me. A LOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Diddikins

VIP Member
New thread. Title courtesy of @bluecups but sadly had to crop.

Full title: Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a bitch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother, I'm a hoarder, I'm a whale, I'm gonna go to jail.

please feel free to recap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Shes now posting she wants to buy the cow that police ran over. Desperate to buy it. I WONDER WHY...nothing to do with it being part of a viral clip and therefore would bring in lots of attention and donations, eh? Jodie you haven't got a blade of fucking grass there, there are plenty better places that cow could go to and you know it!! All you see is pound signs.
New to the thread 👋🏼 but I’ve dipped in before and been reading along the last couple of days.

From what I can tell (and I’m no animal expert) NONE of the animal enclosures or spaces I’ve seen so far are of adequate space. None. She was cackling at those poor horses and all I could do was hold my breath at the size of beaten up lawn they had to run in a circle on? They need to stretch and really run for it to get adequate exercise surely? And the fat meerkats she said something along the lines of getting them more space if they continue being friends she will double the size of the enclosure? Are you fucking dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️ it looks just about big enough for a couple of guinea pigs. Surely they’re more likely to not continue being friends stuffed on top of eachother, frustrated with the lack of breathing room!? I don’t know why I bothered investing the time because it’s heart in the mouth stuff. She’s a filthy bitch that has very obvious issues going on that she’s deflecting on to poor unsuspecting animals - it’s criminal! Also couldn’t understand why she was waving dead chicks around on camera and feeding them to the meerkats and foxes after she put up a post about schools and hatchlings being killed after the schools have finished with them. How abhorrent and cruel it is and shame on the schools etc. Can’t see that post now but I swear it was there. Is that not hypocrisy at its finest? Or has she scooped the dead chicks off the floor of her own cesspit 🥴

TLDR its a hell hole where animals go to suffer and die, run by another narcissistic fuck wit with a social media platform all thanks to instagram and the like, once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bluecups

VIP Member
I missed this update re Billy! So glad he’s turned his life around after that nut case!
They all do, Matt Peacock is happily married with kids, so is James Placido.

It's almost as if the men weren't the problem after all... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 33

weebear

Billy having a baby must have enraged Jodie so much that she turned into a rapper for about an hour singing about poopahs.
And by calling Billy an actual paedophile. He had a baby, she responded by publicly branding him as a nonce. That’s how unhinged and vicious she is. Fuck.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
IT ARRIVED TAME THO
IT LOVES CUDDLES
It is terrified. It's natural self defence mechanism is to lay still. Mummy deer is probably distraught at not being able to find her baby. As for the people who found it by hanging around for a few hours watching probably kept mummy deer away.
---
Jodie you fucking CUNT - read this you fucking moron.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

EL1976

I’m almost tempted to create an account so she doxxes me and I can report the cunt for harrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Aliceboo

I've been lurking since she 'rescued' the starving dogs from Harlow a while back. I was ready to donate and found you lot.

Glad I did but also wish there was no need for these threads. Hoping it won't be too long until she is shut down. I think it will be quicker than normal due to the amount of publicity it's already gotten, and the amount of people she's pissed off.

I stopped lurking for a while after seeing that poor paralysed lamb laying in its own filth. You cannot say you love animals and be responsible for that level of abuse. I'm glad it is now out of pain, but angry it had to suffer and something that would have been in pain and distress was used for a cute video.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31