Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horses cocks? Eating smeg and tit? Bum sweetcorn? You lot really know how to put a girl off food when she’s on a liquid only diet after a gastric bypass. All went well. I put this down to the help of my dead ancestors who looked after me and are making sure I’m having the best recovery EVAH! 🙌🏻
We are the gifts that keep giving, you're welcome 😂
Glad all went well ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Horses cocks? Eating smeg and tit? Bum sweetcorn? You lot really know how to put a girl off food when she’s on a liquid only diet after a gastric bypass. All went well. I put this down to the help of my dead ancestors who looked after me and are making sure I’m having the best recovery EVAH! 🙌🏻
Welcome to the clan. 6months out and 7st down ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Treating all these foxes like pets means they will never see the outside of Auschfripps. If they weren't imprinted with humans before they certainly are now...

With the exception of the blind fox. I see no signs that any of the foxes are being kept isolated with minimum human contact so they can be released back into the wild. They appear to be nothing but cute cash cows to elicit cash donations from her gullible social media followers.

The 2 fox compounds are next to each other. Jodie has filmed herself multiple times in both compounds playing with the foxes. It is a blatant lie she is keeping human contact to a minimum. She is a bleep.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Nineteen11 have an Animal Harm playlist but three unavailable videos are hidden? I'm sure there are a million valid reasons for this happening, but with the DWA hearing coming up are they trying to keep some damning evidence from people? Jodie's happy to show her cluelessness, ignorance and animal abuse in videos, so if they're hiding something it must be really bad! Or maybe I need to stop seeing conspiracy theories everywhere 🤣

Screenshot_20240628_081526_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 14
I don’t really know how video releasing works on YT but maybe they’re the next episode already uploaded & they’ll automatically go public on a set date?

Reactions: 9
You all sound less like paranoid weirdoes than I do. I expected better from Tattlers 🙄🤣
---
It's really hard to make out in the latest story, but is that a fox lying on top of one of the kennels that has a cage around it? Is this how Jodie's getting them ready to be released back into the wild? That's almost more cruel than getting them used to humans!

Screenshot 2024-06-28 115142.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’d like to know what qualifications or training they have in:
Animal husbandry (proper beds. Not mixing food and tit)
Animal safety (two words - pigs enclosure)
Animal rescue (not stealing from the wild or paying)
Animal rehabilitation (not wheels and/or death)
Animal release (not tipping out a crate/releasing in broad daylight in the wrong territory)
Animal transportation (not in the back of a car)
Administration of medicine (not by forcing a tube down them)
Health & hygiene (not zoonotic diseases)
Security (not animals escaping)
Safety (not a badly trained, unhinged attack dog)
First aid (not ignoring a broken wing)
GDPR (not releasing details of people who contact your CIC)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d like to know what qualifications or training they have in:
Animal husbandry (proper beds. Not mixing food and tit)
Animal safety (two words - pigs enclosure)
Animal rescue (not stealing from the wild or paying)
Animal rehabilitation (not wheels and/or death)
Animal release (not tipping out a crate/releasing in broad daylight in the wrong territory)
Animal transportation (not in the back of a car)
Administration of medicine (not by forcing a tube down them)
Health & hygiene (not zoonotic diseases)
Security (not animals escaping)
Safety (not a badly trained, unhinged attack dog)
First aid (not ignoring a broken wing)
GDPR (not releasing details of people who contact your CIC)
I can't speak for Jack or Steph as I don't know enough about them, but Jodie's a failed tattoo apprentice who admittedly had some success at body-building before becoming an Elvis obsessive and living off her fathers money. Clearly she's super-qualified to run an animal prison.
---
You all sound less like paranoid weirdoes than I do. I expected better from Tattlers 🙄🤣
---
It's really hard to make out in the latest story, but is that a fox lying on top of one of the kennels that has a cage around it? Is this how Jodie's getting them ready to be released back into the wild? That's almost more cruel than getting them used to humans!

View attachment 3021778
To the anonymous poster on Fripps Farce!

I took your pictures and enhanced them as best I could. There's definitely something in there, but does it look bigger than a fox?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
is she going to use these results in her DWA license hearing? wonder if she can see who votes & will block everyone who votes no
When she inevitably gets turned down for the DWA ( 🤞) she'll use this as more evidence of a witch-hunt against her. But now the council aren't just going after her. They're going after her followers too because they'll be going against their will also. That's not how DWA applications work but that's how she'll spin it and what her bootlickers will believe.

Reactions: 20
i hope the truth comes out about the real background of the lemurs
does she not have prove where they are coming from
the guy breeds animals,the council should be told that its all such a huge lie she is spinning

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can't speak for Jack or Steph as I don't know enough about them, but Jodie's a failed tattoo apprentice who admittedly had some success at body-building before becoming an Elvis obsessive and living off her fathers money. Clearly she's super-qualified to run an animal prison.
---

To the anonymous poster on Fripps Farce!

I took your pictures and enhanced them as best I could. There's definitely something in there, but does it look bigger than a fox?
LOOKS LIKE A BEAR :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.