Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ..... guys .... I am recovering from surgery to reduce the size of my cock, because it was just too sexeh.

A good time to celebrate by explaining my choice of username on tattle. This is a story that I told on mush, and once read, it cannot be unread.

Once I was doing a lady from behaind and I found a piece of sweetcorn
Ooh! Ribbed for your pleasure! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If i was fleeing dv she is the last person I'd evahh let have my precious pets. I fact I wouldn't trust her with one of my stuffed toy animals.
It's damage control, she may have realised she's actually gone too far.
Plus will she give the animals back? Or will she get nasty and blast the women on her socials which she is now well-known for doing. Not to mention tracking down and messaging people’s exes ffs. Can she truly be trusted not to post photos of someone else’s pets and therefore compromise the women’s safety? So many questions. Jodie is NOT someone that should have anything to do with DV refuges and charities. She’s abusive for a start!

Reactions: 21
I would expect that she’s just taking animals on like parrots etc that they can come in their own cage coz how on earth will she take on a cat or dog. It’s going to be homesick, might not be good with Manic, may excessively bark and she can’t just put it in an outdoor cage if it’s not used to a cage. She’s probably just joining with them so she can use it to say she’s working with the community for her CIC regulator!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Plus will she give the animals back? Or will she get nasty and blast the women on her socials which she is now well-known for doing. Not to mention tracking down and messaging people’s exes ffs. Can she truly be trusted not to post photos of someone else’s pets and therefore compromise the women’s safety? So many questions. Jodie is NOT someone that should have anything to do with DV refuges and charities. She’s abusive for a start!
Not a suitable person!

Reactions: 15
Bless her I remember she took some old clothes and coats round to woman’s charity. Not sure her taste in clothes would be appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jodie would be an absolute liability if it came to safeguarding and domestic violence. She would give too much info about the women’s backgrounds and make them traceable, use their circumstances for likes and then probably film them picking up the animals once they are able to. I hope she is never allowed to do this because she would literally have blood on her hands animal and human.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jodie would be an absolute liability if it came to safeguarding and domestic violence. She would give too much info about the women’s backgrounds and make them traceable, use their circumstances for likes and then probably film them picking up the animals once they are able to. I hope she is never allowed to do this because she would literally have blood on her hands animal and human.
When you look at the last few weeks of online harassment and slander who on earth would endorse this association? She has also slandered and abused neighbours and council officials, the police, the RSPCA and many other welfare organisations. This is abuse. She really is a witch

Reactions: 16
Yeah but then she could fall to her knees, cry a lone tear and wail "whyyy meeee?".

And have their name twatooed on her, probably intertwined with the broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Horses cocks? Eating smeg and tit? Bum sweetcorn? You lot really know how to put a girl off food when she’s on a liquid only diet after a gastric bypass. All went well. I put this down to the help of my dead ancestors who looked after me and are making sure I’m having the best recovery EVAH! 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can I flag up a charity who help people with their pets is the owner becomes ill or unable to look after them?

This is a real charity which actually helps people. Not just one that will steal the cute pets. 🙄

mods - please remove if not allowed.
The Cat Protection League offer Foster homes to the pets of people escaping violence and abuse. She has no original thoughts.
---
Horses cocks? Eating smeg and tit? Bum sweetcorn? You lot really know how to put a girl off food when she’s on a liquid only diet after a gastric bypass. All went well. I put this down to the help of my dead ancestors who looked after me and are making sure I’m having the best recovery EVAH! 🙌🏻
Glad you are on the mend.

Reactions: 9
Can I flag up a charity who help people with their pets is the owner becomes ill or unable to look after them?

This is a real charity which actually helps people. Not just one that will steal the cute pets. 🙄

mods - please remove if not allowed.
This is fantastic info. Someone put up on my local 39 year old who had passed with 3 neutered female cats looking for foster/forever homes. I already have 4 myself and wouldn't have know to recommend this. Unfortunately, I didn't know anything like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Best of luck! I’m 7 years out from my bypass!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.