Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to read the next DWA agenda pack on 5th July! It’ll be interesting to see what new submissions have been made given this has got a lot more public attention and awareness now! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Borrowed my husbands fb as I don’t have it. Just to look at the fripps farce. I know this was the other week - putting a padlock on Hayley, it really bothers me. The poor muntjac deer has passed away 🥲
---
Hayley is such a beautiful girl.. poor deer where did you read this please?

Reactions: 10
I had a reply from Essex police yesterday, I had reported online about her doxxing people.

They told me that unless I was one of the people being doxxed then they couldn't process my report :mad:
Wankers.

So for anyone reading this who was one of the people doxxed, please report it online to Essex police, it only takes a few minutes.

IMG_0310.jpeg

tit grammar and I think they meant to say “third party report”, not “part”.

Reactions: 16
That's so sad..thanks for letting us know 😔 I've tried but can't view them
I’m struggling to see them now, I could earlier. It looked like one of her instagram stories. Basically claiming it died because the mother gives birth running ( apparently) and it must of been dropped on its head. Then claimed it was because it didn’t get colostrum

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Have you never worked for a business where job titles and car parking spaces are status symbols for the small of cock? Far too many times have I had to deal with a "Marketing Manager" & whatnot who manages a team of ... themself.
Haha! I've had blokes work for me who thought wash wipe headlights made them superior to those without. God forbid they wouldn't be seen dead with a plastic coat hanger in the car for their jacket. One even compared the width of a Mondeo to a Cavalier.
Mondeo men have bigger cocks apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she said she was chewing threw the lead/collar so had to use a chain and padlock but oh the weight on her poor neck 😔😔
And in the event of a fire?
---
I’m struggling to see them now, I could earlier. It looked like one of her instagram stories. Basically claiming it died because the mother gives birth running ( apparently) and it must of been dropped on its head. Then claimed it was because it didn’t get colostrum
Wow! That's a very convoluted tale for someone who wasn't present at the birth. Jodie took it on with no colostrum?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.