Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still after that cow that was hit by the police car
Offering five times the market value!
What a bleeping waste of money how are her donaters not furious with this waste!
She really is desperate for this cow for her stories!
---
Sorry to quote myself but I genuinely don’t understand why she is so obsessed with this cow? Is it for attention? “We now have the cow that was on the news. Look how amazing we are, we’ve just removed it from somewhere where it was perfectly fine”
That’s exactly what it’s for!

Reactions: 9
Talking of Jack does he have any qualifications to do with animals?? Because Jodie said that he worked in a care home before he went to fripps.
I couldn't find him on LinkedIn (if someone has Premium, can they be a darling VJB and see if he is there? He has a FB page but doesn't post much). AFAIK he doesn't. I think the main qualification was being Jodie's mate who liked hanging out and helping with the animals.
I don't doubt he loves looking after the animals, but I'd expect someone in a "Head of X" position to be doing more managing and less poo-cleaning. I just can't see him doing 1:1s with Steph, or filling out risk assessments.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
... I'd expect someone in a "Head of X" position to be doing more managing and less poo-cleaning. I just can't see him doing 1:1s with Steph, or filling out risk assessments.
Have you never worked for a business where job titles and car parking spaces are status symbols for the small of cock? Far too many times have I had to deal with a "Marketing Manager" & whatnot who manages a team of ... themself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you never worked for a business where job titles and car parking spaces are status symbols for the small of cock? Far too many times have I had to deal with a "Marketing Manager" & whatnot who manages a team of ... themself.
I'm litchrallaaaay in this picture and I don't like it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was fighting off TV channels trying to give her a show
🤣🤣🤣

We can't understand why someone as unlikeable as Jodie can't get a spot on propah TVEEEE - its almost like these VJBs have worked with I dunno, David bleeping Attenborough - and actual bleeping experts for decades!!!! FFS 19-11 the industry talks!!!! The only way Fripps is going prime time is when the bleep is shut down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Borrowed my husbands fb as I don’t have it. Just to look at the fripps farce. I know this was the other week - putting a padlock on Hayley, it really bothers me. The poor muntjac deer has passed away 🥲
---

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I wish she would just shave her head and be done with it !!! That ratty blonde hair and shaved sides really bothers me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish she would just shave her head and be done with it !!! That ratty blonde hair and shaved sides really bothers me 🤣
It’s like she’s trying to be Demi Moore in g I Jane, she’ll never look like Demi Moore. I better not give her ideas, she’ll be claiming to look like Demi. Either shave it all or do something with it, looks like a manky mess her hair

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.