Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is - utterly thick and so unprofessional. Guess what Steph, people althat are complicit get prosecuted too, laugh then you smug witch.
She’s about as funny as a wet paper bag, that’s more useful than Steph. She’s turned in to full on Jodie, bitchy, nasty, sarcastic. duck you steph, total enabler

Reactions: 18
And in the event of a fire?
---
I wonder if the key that hangs around her neck is for her padlock (not that this makes it any better or safer, just connecting the dots so to speak)

I dread to to think, that entire place would be like a tinder box during the summer 😔

Reactions: 11
Steph is getting a cocky gobby witch like her boss.
How could Steph actually make a joke about that beautiful cat that Jodie bought herself from donations then literally murdered live on on her crappy You Tube show?? This is actually unreal........
I'm wondering if Jodie told her to put that response and is getting ready to throw her under the bus.. she can't have much longer left either way

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why are their bodies so incompetent it doesn't happen naturally? I could Google but I'm not strong enough.
It would normally be cleaned through matings but we geld them for many reasons. Horses are a shite design legs too small for body mass really!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Jodie’s trolling the trolls lesson is paying off🙄
But Jodie has never trolled anyone (as far as I can remember). She may leave the occasional snarky comment but she usually just blocks anyone with a different opinion.

Steph IS a cocky, gobby witch like her boss and she hates being talked about on Tattle. Well you brought it on Steph!
This is the karma tit that Jodie was talking about in those stories recently 😁:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
hey Steph, why don’t you show a pic of the field your horse is currently in so we can compare it to Clovers & her newborn foals & see which looks most suitable?

• Heart
Steph using a lot of deflect tactics in her fb convos last night, avoided all the serious questions, left a few jokes and talked about her own health. While I have sympathy for that, it would have been easier for her just to post a few pic/video updates of the Genet. If Ralph hasn’t had mud fever and it’s just his mottling like she suggests then why can you see bits of it falling off into his feathers? He has pink skin there’s no way he avoided mud fever in all that mud. I’m happy to say I could be wrong if it is mottling but it doesn’t change the fact they were all just left in the mud for months on end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Steph using a lot of deflect tactics in her fb convos last night, avoided all the serious questions, left a few jokes and talked about her own health. While I have sympathy for that, it would have been easier for her just to post a few pic/video updates of the Genet. If Ralph hasn’t had mud fever and it’s just his mottling like she suggests then why can you see bits of it falling off into his feathers? He has pink skin there’s no way he avoided mud fever in all that mud. I’m happy to say I could be wrong if it is mottling but it doesn’t change the fact they were all just left in the mud for months on end.
Definitely agree, it's too flaky to be his markings. Perhaps someone could find a pic of him last year to compare. I'd imagine many got it at FF, some horses get it whatever you do but they were just stood in mud for months so can't imagine it was picked up on so denied ofc.
My horse got thrush in his hoof but we managed to keep him free of mud fever, bigger paddocks and in at night, they don't need to be stood in it! Pink skinned is a bugger for it though.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh god I've been on holiday for a week, took a break from Fripps as wanted to relax, came back to 30 pages to catch up on 🫠😂

Could anybody kindly give me a recap on anything major that's happened in the past week? 🙏🏻

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait to read the next DWA agenda pack on 5th July! It’ll be interesting to see what new submissions have been made given this has got a lot more public attention and awareness now! 🤗
The deadline for additional submissions is this Friday 28th June. Presumably the new agenda / appendices will be available before the reconvened meeting (which according to the documentation is 15th, not 5th July :

https://uttlesford.moderngov.co.uk/ieListMeetings.aspx?CommitteeId=140

Agenda / details for that 15th July meeting

Note the boilerplate "purdah" text; since the election should be done & dusted by then, it appears that the next meeting would be live streamed on "the website" and video of the previous meeting also made available.

So, I found this guidance concerning live streams - which says
You can access a broadcast on the relevant meeting page
- which links back to the list of committees (and from there to meetings).

A bit more searching : https://www.uttlesford.gov.uk/article/5425/Democratic-Services-Privacy-Notice ; no direct links but :

Zoom and YouTube have their own privacy and data security policies, which can be accessed at www.zoom.us and www.youtube.com
According to this article, suspension of live streaming might not be as legit as claimed. But, since youtube is mentioned again, the best I came up with is the Uttlesford District Council Youtube channel - not to be confused with the council gritter channel, which I believe was another one of Jodie's abandoned ideas for a TV show. This doesn't have any recent meetings, so duck knows if this is the correct youtube channel.
---
Just like living in the wild! The best life evah
Babe - it's even worse better than this - what you can't see is that the animal has a perfect view of a signed photo of THEEE Jodie Marsh!!!11!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.