Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As crazy as Up The Arse seemed at the time, in retrospect it looks like one of those programmes that you'd see on a clips programme on Channel 5, "can you believe that something like this was ever broadcast?"

There may be people here who don't know what we're referring to. With a title "Totally Jodie Marsh: Who'll Take Her Up the Aisle?" and promo that was a clear allusion to anal sex, what the hell did she expect her family to think about this career move?

As she held "auditions" to meet prospective partners, the attendances were low, and the process was portrayed as a tragedy. When Matt Peacock came into the picture, this seemed to be an upturn, but as a climactic exposé, the final episode consisted of behind-the-scenes type review of the series and the times that we didn't see Jodie manipulating the story (and lying to the producers), including a scene when the producers left the room and left secret cameras to record Peacock challenging Jodie on the lies that she'd told him, and which she expected him to back her up on. He wasn't pleased, and she was a witch about it.

And then they split after 3 months.

I don't have the videos to hand, but it thought that she appeared in the programme credits as if she had some role in the completion / approval of the programmes - an executive producer or something. I must have misunderstood this, but at the same time, I simply couldn't fathom how she'd voluntarily made herself look (a) a fool and (b) a manipulative liar on TV, for the sake of however much she earned from it. Afterwards, that is more or less what she claimed - that nothing that you see on TV is real, and this was just another example. Peacock had different things to say - that she was a psycho, obsessed with besting Katie Price. I can't confirm this through online references / google, but maybe other tattlers can confirm.

Up The Arse is part of my back story to being a musher, and it's responsible for some of the touchstones / catchphrases that we've re-used ever since; it's where "Lesbian, blatantly!" comes from, for instance.
Sometimes I really miss Mush. The parody blogs, the songs in the key of Jodie. The time she published the 'fan' poem on her socials that said Mushers of the World Unite as an acrostic down the side 😆 the time she didn't know hark was a word despite her massive intelligence and almost being a doctor, or a lawyer... whatever. The time her 'best friend' was murdered and she fell to her knees crying "whyyyyy meeee".

But I'm a vile jellus bully so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sometimes I really miss Mush. The parody blogs, the songs in the key of Jodie. The time she published the 'fan' poem on her socials that said Mushers of the World Unite as an acrostic down the side 😆 the time she didn't know hark was a word despite her massive intelligence and almost being a doctor, or a lawyer... whatever. The time her 'best friend' was murdered and she fell to her knees crying "whyyyyy meeee".

But I'm a vile jellus bully so.
I did that too, it wasn't a poem but I did it as a comment on her myspace and the silly cow didn't notice haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
FFS, talk about trigger stacking. Surely, if they aren't used to it being done then it should be in a quiet calm environment. Steph in their faces and cackling, all the other animals around, music playing in maximus' stable.

And then letting the foxes lick her hand, hope she bleeping washed it after touching numerous penis beans with ungloved hands, manky witch.

Oh and Finty growling Jodie was a warning to back the duck off, instead, what do you do, continue to film and stroke him and the "baby" noise is him telling you that you are stressing him bleeping out.

Read the room and do some research. How these other rescues are endorsing her is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
These latest equine shenanigans don't surprise me at all. Let's not forget this is the woman who ate a handful of horse tit in front of Billy, making the poor lad start retching.
Jodie used to have a thing for musky armpits & sweaty builders back in the day. Well, she probably still does, but she and Mark had zero chemistry & she never talked about him like that. You knew it was REALLY ovah when she said they stank of BO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Do I understand this correctly?

She extracted the lump of smegma which builds up in the skin folds around the horse’s penis. She picked it out and despite being offered gloves, she chose to do this with bare hands?

Are you bleeping kidding me? Her preference is to handle equine smegma without gloves?

Remember how she said she and Steph would sniff their fingers after handling infections? (I cant quite remember what they were talking about - it was something unhygienic)

Do you think she sniffs her fingers after handling smegma?

I think I need a lie down. I’m so troubled by this I feel like I might swoon and need smelling salts or something.

Those are not euphemisms for a wank and smelling her fingers!
She did sniff it and said it was like the infection smell, horrible but addictive 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
This is a complete side step, but the word ‘swoon’ doesn’t get used enough ❤
Hey! I swooned at Brian Butterfield until I discovered he was a she! 😪
---
She did sniff it and said it was like the infection smell, horrible but addictive 🤢
Horse smeg smells nothing like infection. It smells like horse smeg! There have been cases of fly strike in and around sheaths. That would smell.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hey! I swooned at Brian Butterfield until I discovered he was a she! 😪
---

Horse smeg smells nothing like infection. It smells like horse smeg! There have been cases of fly strike in and around sheaths. That would smell.
OMG and she is touching it with no gloves, potentially transferring fly strike to the other animals 😔😔😔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My boy loved it too, so did the hens they used to peck up the smeg off the floor. We used to give the eggs away to neighbours. They were having smegs for breakfast and never knew! :LOL:
What a day to have eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now she's got experience with horses she can clean her future sugar Daddy's old saggy foreskin 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yeah, he was in the latest horse paddock video. The Head of Animal Welfare seems to be keepingie said tha much lower profile at the moment.
Talking of Jack does he have any qualifications to do with animals?? Because Jodie said that he worked in a care home before he went to fripps.
---
I'd say ask them about the Fripps experience next time you see them but they're probably too professional to say anything.

Also, asking a stranger if they prefer pink or black is wildly inappropriate.
Also I was disappointed with her saying cheesy penis don't children follow her ?? And isn't she nearly 50.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.