Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fake and it’s been edited? How is your meerkat running round the village and an emu lying passed away fake? Not forgetting her dog attacking the neighbours dog?
Pretty sure it says in the files that an incident with Manic was reported to the police
---
Jodie of course the animals look happy when you bring them food, it’s the only thing they have to look forward to, and then you throw it on faeces anyway.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What filter is she using? I’m assuming the weird lashes she keeps showing is a filter? Must admit never understood the filter trend. I’m an ex smoker but how she keeps those teeth so white is beyond me, must be some kind of whitening? Assuming her bottom ones are real?
She has veneers top and bottom.
---
JMZ has a vid of her ripping open the stuff and tossing back on the floor like a spoilt child at xmas

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Celebrity Smile Makeover – Jodi Marsh

Channel 5 “Cosmetic Surgery Live” to be fitted with porcelain veneers

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She was never planning on any of her followers seeing any of the legal case especially the video. Now she knows a few more than expected have seen it she’s panicking and crying like a victim. Can’t wait to see her proof that it’s all false! 🤣 What a liar! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Boo bleeping hoo Jodes.
The video is the TRUTH. And if you weren't such an entitled brat half the people that have now seen, wouldn't have. Let's see your video. Let's see the rested acres you have. Chop chop.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Boo bleeping hoo Jodes.
The video is the TRUTH. And if you weren't such an entitled brat half the people that have now seen, wouldn't have. Let's see your video. Let's see the rested acres you have. Chop chop.
That video was supplied by the solicitor representing the residents of the green. They would not have supplied evidence was it not factual.
Yet Jodie's best evah solicitor who is now male and not female stood there and let her tell the committee that she had not seen the objections until the night before the hearing. Two weeks earlier however she had named and slandered two ladies who had posted objections on her social media and we have the receipts. I am sure more evidence of this claim being untrue will come to light.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, I am very surprised that she has received so many Amazon boxes. Would it not be cheaper to buy animal food from other suppliers, and not from Amazon though? It isn't sitting right with me that she is expecting people to buy tins of food for her pet cats.

View attachment 2986039
I personally think this is why none of them live in as pets anymore, as there was some questions raised about her asking for food for her pet dogs and cats as well as for the hostages rescues a while back.

Reactions: 15
Could you imagine how amazing Fripps could have been if she was capable of accepting constructive criticism.

With her money she could have had a proper farm, and then the TV stations WOULD have picked it up, and with proper management she could have done incredible things.

But that’s not Jodie.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Only just catching up - I love how she's now changed tact from, "don't click the link, it's a virus!" To, "it's edited and lies!" The only lies around here Jodes is the utter tit that spews out of your gob. You are a compulsive liar!!!
That video contains mobile phone footage and CCTV, it isn't edited. Anybody who bothers watching it can see it isn't edited.
Shes really laying it on thick about how happy the animals are there. Clovers tip-toe walking and eyes full of fear says otherwise.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I wond
Only just catching up - I love how she's now changed tact from, "don't click the link, it's a virus!" To, "it's edited and lies!" The only lies around here Jodes is the utter tit that spews out of your gob. You are a compulsive liar!!!
That video contains mobile phone footage and CCTV, it isn't edited. Anybody who bothers watching it can see it isn't edited.
Shes really laying it on thick about how happy the animals are there. Clovers tip-toe walking and eyes full of fear says otherwise.
Could you imagine if they didn't edit it. I don't think the council have time to watch the undedited version the meeting is only about an hour probably. They would be there all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
how exactly is she saying its edited just how ffs
If she means edited to make her/Fripps Farm look bad then that doesn't make any sense either because the footage hasn't been manipulated. Yeah, they chose the worst bits to put in the video but that's the whole point, Jodie.
---
She has two big, tough male friends looking after the farm while Jodie gets a pig and Steph gets two goats. Is Manic as useless as we thought and not up to the job then? What about the other protection dogs? This is obviously Jodie just trying to convince her followers that the neighbours are dangerous 🙄

Reactions: 16
Were a few of her cats not originally her ‘pets’ before they got relegated to the cat prison?
She had at least 7 indoor cats at the last house (possibly another kitten or two after this photo was taken).

Screenshot_20240324-131513_Instagram.jpg

There was an outdoor run attached to the house for a short while before the move.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.