Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imo people that use filters are either very vain or very insecure
Jodie's two for two there.
---
What filter is she using? I’m assuming the weird lashes she keeps showing is a filter? Must admit never understood the filter trend. I’m an ex smoker but how she keeps those teeth so white is beyond me, must be some kind of whitening? Assuming her bottom ones are real?
I can't remember the name of it but she uses it even when she's getting facial treatments! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not really. Maybe in the first one but the face filters are maxed out so it's hard to tell.

She's got one pig, two goats and two sheep arriving 🙄
When you look at the conditions those pigs were living in in the winter and she's adding more! :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What would be really good is if she put these reports up on the Fripps website for full transparency to the local community and financial supporters…
Over to you Jodie.
You'd think that being a 'community interest company' professional reports such as these would be of great interest to the community.

Reactions: 14
What filter is she using? I’m assuming the weird lashes she keeps showing is a filter? Must admit never understood the filter trend. I’m an ex smoker but how she keeps those teeth so white is beyond me, must be some kind of whitening? Assuming her bottom ones are real?
If you click it (in the corner of her stories) you can try it yourself. Made my lips HUGE and deleted any texture or lines on my skin.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.