Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the video of Manic snapping at the snout of the pig?
Imagine what sort of incidents have happened behind closed doors! I bet she’s fuming more people than she expected has seen the video from the legal case!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Latest Post..Yes, Ralph is a beautiful, cheeky boy..now give him a grassy paddock!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
she’s crying over the support she’s received, the videos been edited to make her look bad & it’s not true at all, she will be making her own videos to prove it!

Jodie, no one edited a dead emu you’ve refused to acknowledge, no one edited a meerkat running wild that you denied escaped

I’d respect her much more if she stopped the blatant lies & just was honest about things. animals can die & accidents can happen, just own up to it instead of lying

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Typical narc response, deny deny and then turn on the original poster. If the boot were on the other foot and she were the neighbour then it would be fine.
She knows it’s true and is cornered.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
oh lord it must not be going her way so out come the tears
rattled and cage spring to mind

funny how she has manged mote content in 3 days when normally that would take weeks
anybody would think she is worried
i dislike her more with every reel
---
sounds to me like she has had some bad news the ott way she is acting
were still waiting for the report
still waiting for the update on enzo

Last edited:
'I'm going to make a video and prove nothing in the video is true' :rolleyes:

That's something that'll never happen so. Although I will admit that she did say one true thing. She said she's not interested in celebrity and the celebrity lifestyle anymore, which is obvious because she hangs around with Eric Spike.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s fake and it’s been edited? How is your meerkat running round the village and an emu lying passed away fake? Not forgetting her dog attacking the neighbours dog?

Reactions: 20
It’s fake and it’s been edited? How is your meerkat running round the village and an emu lying passed away fake? Not forgetting her dog attacking the neighbours dog?
If the minions watch the video, that's the kind of critical thinking that won't take place. They'll blame it on AI, or deep fakes, or anything other than the truth.

• Sad
I need her to call them vile JELLUS bullies. Vile awful bullies just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's so interesting. Absolute lack of self awareness. Says lots of things that she truly believes, while behaving in a completely different way. I think she has completely convinced herself of her own lies.

She was offered celebs go dating? 😂 talk about scraping the barrel, my teenager watches tit like that and would have no clue who the Jodie marsh was! All the pure jealousy comments are filling in, I have duck all to be jealous about - thanks Jodie, all the others on here would totally agree. Now go have a swig of your cbd oil 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
We know Jodie has led a privileged and enabled life and never had to take responsibility for anything, but the mind boggles that someone can be on this planet for 45 years and never learn the difference between genuine bullying and valid criticism. It makes a mockery of people who are genuinely bullied. Much like when she claims that she's a mother and she birthed Mabel. It insults all the real parents out there. I have no children so I'd never claim to understand what any parent goes through.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Now she's accussing four people of writing all of those onbjections. Even a person without elenty four GCSEs can see that they have clearly been written by different people. The comments all come from their own perspective, they have individual styles of writing and different reasons for concern! She is a serial liar and she doesn't even care when she gets caught out and she will be caught out and big time!

Reactions: 20
She was offered celebs go dating? 😂 talk about scraping the barrel, my teenager watches tit like that and would have no clue who the Jodie marsh was! All the pure jealousy comments are filling in, I have duck all to be jealous about - thanks Jodie, all the others on here would totally agree. Now go have a swig of your cbd oil 😂
Can you imagine they'll invite the men on to the show and say you'll be meeting Jodie Marsh. They do a Google and think oh nice an ex glamour model for a date, turn up, Jodie's sitting at the bar waiting in her sloppy tracksuit and they look round the room and be like all right so where is she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The camera never lies. Yes you can use filters to look thinner and less spotty, Jodie, how on earth can someone fake the neglect we've witnessed. Did someone Photoshop a dead emu

Reactions: 19
The camera never lies. Yes you can use filters to look thinner and less spotty, Jodie, how on earth can someone fake the neglect we've witnessed. Did someone Photoshop a dead emu
What filter is she using? I’m assuming the weird lashes she keeps showing is a filter? Must admit never understood the filter trend. I’m an ex smoker but how she keeps those teeth so white is beyond me, must be some kind of whitening? Assuming her bottom ones are real?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.